? on Hard baits

bassgambler

Well it starts some where ! I personally want everyone to know, I want to earn my money, respect, name, and customers. You have my word that I back every single bait Ive ever sold ! I will never BOW DOWN ! I will give a hard working man who was kind enough to buy a bait off of me 200%. Or I will Die trying !

Mickey

and this is exactly why I respect mikey.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im game Mickey. Thats why I came to this site for honest opinions from non posers. Hell I post pics and videos on here of stuff Ive built pretty regularly and will continue to do it. When I get done I would like to launch my bait line on the Underground. Who knows we will see if that is even possible..........

Heck if you want one day I may fly out there from GA and go fish with ya bounce ideas around. You've set the bar high and Im working my way slowly but surely to get above it. Ill catch you one day :D

But at the end of the day it takes time money and effort to get there. That is one thing you NEVER here the "bait makers" on other boards say. Thats how you can truely tell if they really are making thier own stuff.

Well it starts some where ! I personally want everyone to know, I want to earn my money, respect, name, and customers. You have my word that I back every single bait Ive ever sold ! I will never BOW DOWN ! I will give a hard working man who was kind enough to buy a bait off of me 200%. Or I will Die trying ! Mickey

Respect.

Woa!! No punches pulled in here!! :mrgreen: I'm kind of curious why Bait Makers like Matt, Rago or Black Dog don't use a hinge style simialar(sp) to 3:16?? Is it out of Respect or the screw eye style is a superior design?? What I do know is there are many imitators but no duplictators and that speaks VOLUMES for what 3:16 has done!!

I will give a hard working man who was kind enough to buy a bait off of me 200%. Or I will Die trying !

Mickey

Straight up, main reason i fish pretty much only 3:16. Mickey takes care of his customers!

But at the end of the day it takes time money and effort to get there. That is one thing you NEVER here the "bait makers" on other boards say. Thats how you can truely tell if they really are making thier own stuff.

Time and Effort and $$ invested, heart and soul into each bait. I know i'd be pissed if i made a unique and effective bait, and i see some bait company spring outta nowhere and make a knock off of my bait. It's just not right, but unfortunately happens all too often. I respect all the guys who can come up with something different and bring a bait to the market neither the consumer or more importantly the Bass haven't seen...

Geoff

Thanks for the honest opinion Mickey. Ill MAN UP and do some more design on the shad...I'm working on a joint idea that would be great if it works but it is going to be a SOB to make. As far as the carving goes I cant compare it with a bull shad or a 3:16 for that matter as I dont own either. I just used a gizzard shad photo as a guide. I will say this though I am proud to have made a bait that swims correctly, is durable and catches fish (Biggest spot 5.2# and Biggest largemouth 6.6#). Also making piano hinges is not easy and casting them is even more of a "Not Allowed".

My trout and bass swimbait are unique (done some mods to them since i posted pics in the grass roots section) and when I get them all wrapped up ill post some pics and see what you guess think.