I need help with deep stained water swimbait fishing

Hey guys I just can't seem to figure out how to get a solid bite in some ponds near my house. There's two of them I was told about on a golf course near my house that has fish in the 5-9 pond class, but in around 8 trips there I've only had one hookup on a 2 pounder on a 175 slide swimmer. The pond is around 13-15 feet deep in the middle and has muddy water. Ive spent around an hour each trip and each hour I've dedicated to one bait fished in various styles. I've been at night and fished a rat, been at night and thrown nightstalker hudds, been during the day and fished 68's and 8 inch hudds,and thrown 175 slideswimmers (What I had the one eat on). I've seen pictures and personally witnessed people catching bass from 5 to 9 pounds on worms and crankbaits there so there's defintley swimbait eaters in it. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If i couldnt get bit on a swimbait and knew people were catching 9#ers on worms. Think id fish a worm. I could care less what i catch a big fish on i just like catching big fish. I dont fish stained water very often but i have had success #1 fishing big plastic worms and cranking slammers and working slammers and wake jrs real hard on the surface with 5-10 second pause then work real hard again 10-20 second pause then slow steady wake back to boat or bank.

I have been using a mattlures hard gill in stained water u should give that a try and stained to maybe 6" of visibility they have a real nice thump to em that calls the fish even in the stained water floaters n ss, floaters have been the key tho couple fast reels then pauses in between have been the key for me