Giveaway - 6" Injected Punker....

Drewski73

Great idea Drew and I'd like to get in on this and help make a package deal if I can!

I have been swimbaiting for about a year but only found SU back in May..since then a lot of guys have been super informative...I have scored some pretty good baits and lucked out on some cheap deals for multiples that I won't ever fish! This site is awesome and it's amazing the level of honesty and trust here! You guys are all awesome!

Props up to Hayden (vcbassfishing) for wrapping my first custom rod which will hopefully be at my door soon!!

This all being said I would like to add an 8" Hudd top hook in rainbow (no idea rof) to the winner!! Also if you are truly new and budget is tight and don't have a semi decent rod yet I have a 7'11" Abu Garcia Veritas nearly new that will work really well while you learn if you want it but please be honest. Thanks SU

post-24354-0-50350100-1442370254_thumb.png

Great idea Drew and I'd like to get in on this and help make a package deal if I can!

I have been swimbaiting for about a year but only found SU back in May..since then a lot of guys have been super informative...I have scored some pretty good baits and lucked out on some cheap deals for multiples that I won't ever fish! This site is awesome and it's amazing the level of honesty and trust here! You guys are all awesome!

Props up to Hayden (vcbassfishing) for wrapping my first custom rod which will hopefully be at my door soon!!

This all being said I would like to add an 8" Hudd top hook in rainbow (no idea rof) to the winner!! Also if you are truly new and budget is tight and don't have a semi decent rod yet I have a 7'11" Abu Garcia Veritas nearly new that will work really well while you learn if you want it but please be honest. Thanks SU

it will be to ur door next week just waiting on that butt cap hahaha

That's really awesome man I just joined the site and already I love it the members here have been really helpful with info to all my question since I'm band new to the swimbait scene, with the info on here I was able to pick up a good rod on sale and I wouldn't have felt confident about the perchase if it weren't for the friendly people on here willing to give to the community. I hope your donations make it to a person that will really enjoy them. Rock on guys

6 hours to get a post in for the 6" punker and the Hudd (And if youre hurting financially and dont have a rod, theres a rod available as well). I will probably put numbers in a hat since there is a reasonable number of posts. I will obviously take out my, Volfans, and BigSLants posts prior to choosing. 

Good luck!