Swimbait Collections

echoedd

New deps slide swimmers

Is the name of that bluegill patterned slide swimmer called flash gill, natural gill or am I way off? That would be the color that I would want here in IL if I had a slide swimmer!

New deps slide swimmers

Is the name of that bluegill patterned slide swimmer called flash gill, natural gill or am I way off? That would be the color that I would want here in IL if I had a slide swimmer!

I am not sure..I think it is just "Bluegill 01"

per the jdm website it is indeed call the bluegill 01. however, in their other lures they have many different bluegill patterns.

if anyone has thrown the bone bluegill, this is the closes thing to it.

per the jdm website it is indeed call the bluegill 01. however, in their other lures they have many different bluegill patterns.

if anyone has thrown the bone bluegill, this is the closes thing to it.

Thanks Louie!

Well I stay away from the expensive baits, but it is growing. In all seriousness, I've been spending more money on swimbaits than I should be. It is LITERALLY addicting. At home I also have a Realprey 10" trout, and ROF 3 Hudd, 8" wood Punker and a Baby Possum. Just bought these and I'm stoked to throw the RP and Possum! And I still need to get some RP alewives and more 8" hudds :lol:

post-1900-14252988844194_thumb.jpg

post-1900-14252988844436_thumb.jpg

post-1900-14252988844675_thumb.jpg

what is the bass in the bottom corner of the last picture?

Realprey bass

really cool bait

Thanks again, for that one, Ceasar. Havnt thrown it much, but it's time is coming after these messed up fish figure out what they are doing and I get on the right bodies of water.