Swimbait Collections

echoedd

7 hours ago, MEGAMAG119 said:

You have the characteristics of a serial killer. If I were to be killed I’d hope it was by someone with you’re taste in swimbait organization and quality. I get that there’s 3:16 psychos but that UFO collection.... Bravo man, Damn. 

Patrick Bateman: [Thinking] Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.  (looking at Table Rock Gizzard Glide)

9 hours ago, MEGAMAG119 said:

You have the characteristics of a serial killer. If I were to be killed I’d hope it was by someone with you’re taste in swimbait organization and quality. I get that there’s 3:16 psychos but that UFO collection.... Bravo man, Damn. 

I'd love to know what all those little white tags behind the baits say.  My guess is something like "SS, Float, etc."

I wish I could post a photo like this but my stuff is a mess....

25 minutes ago, captainhookset said:

I'd love to know what all those little white tags behind the baits say.  My guess is something like "SS, Float, etc."

I wish I could post a photo like this but my stuff is a mess....

ID Tags that map to Google spreadsheet. Used for recording info on bait or taking a quick note on the water.

C06466E0-4434-42BD-94D8-E06771AB3FA3.jpeg

A5108A46-941A-426F-9262-F65C2A58D780.jpeg

1 minute ago, captainhookset said:

@dqb Wowwwwwwwww that is the most incredible nerd thing I have ever seen. As a guy who uses Excel everyday, this is right up my alley.  So awesome.  You even have front hook/back hook specs.  Wow.

Hidden columns show hook and ring combinations to change sink rate based on output of hook analysis (excel is my fav) 

3D8EA50F-7DBF-4A8D-984E-0305056123F1.jpeg

AA513A0B-5A55-4658-86C1-D84791FFE22C.jpeg

16 hours ago, dqb said:

That is very cool. Please tell me there is a page with fish catch and weight, total weight per bait per fish, ave. weight per bait per trip, and so on.