Accu Cull Grips!

Rod Wynn

1/8 total or off both sides? In the video i watched, the dude looked like he had 1/4" each side.

Prolly 1/4" extra total so you have 1/8" on each end. That's about what I did and it worked fine.

If you have a short section that changes shape/diameter a lot (like a fore grip that tapers from fat to skinny), cut it a bit long and lay it over that section so it's pressed down against the surface. Line up one end and mark it at the other end and use that length plus just a tiny bit. Hope that explanation makes sense.

Edited by Top Ramen

Just ordered the x flock. It looks like a great idea and hopefully will stop the foregrips on my dobyns swimbait rods from getting tore up from big treble hooks getting stuck in the foam. Thanks for the tip!

I have a few swimbait rods and I have 1 with X Flock that been used a lot and that rod handle is in great shape, no hook points or tears, I'm definitely a believer of that product

I will say, putting the 30mm on the guide select takes some work. The rear butt handle needs to be split with a razor blade in order to get it to lay flat. It was difficult to get the flock over the trigger finger, looks good though! I left 1/8ish inch of material and it covered the whole grip cleanly.

post-22842-0-25458600-1453657374_thumb.jpeg

I have a few swimbait rods and I have 1 with X Flock that been used a lot and that rod handle is in great shape, no hook points or tears, I'm definitely a believer of that product

Awsome! That's what I want to hear! Thanks