Giveaway!

Chaozu

Would love those baits if I had a outfit that could actually throw them lol. It's a great thing you're doing here...makes me want to give as well. Just know that whoever gets these baits will probably never forget your act of generosity (I've had a similar experience myself). keep it up! ;D

Hey guys, my names gavin cohen. Im 15 and just starting to throw big baits. I literally just got my first true swimbait rod about a month ago and havnt touched any of my conventional gear since. I live in northern california (south bay). I only have a few swimbaits because i really need to save some money for a car. There aren't too many places close to my house where you can throw big baits so i need a car to drive to some lakes that are about 30 minutes away. As of right now i only have 2 hudds, a baitsmith madgill, spro bbz1 floater and a deps 175 sk that i was fortunate enough to receive from a close friend. This would be one of the coolest things i have ever gotten if you guys end up choosing me.This is really awesome of you to be doing this and i hope i will be able to do it some day as well.

Thanks

Gavin cohen

Hey I am 14 and I love Swimbait Fishing. I don't have a lot of money, and although I try to work around the neighborhood, I can't ever get enough to fully commit to it. I don't want it all because I think that one guy who said he is 15 and his dad got laid off should get some, but if you had a couple you were willing to give, that would make my day. My phone number is 512 810 2440. Thanks. 

First off I would like to thank everyone who has contacted me regarding the giveaway! This was a lot harder then I expected! I would love to give a little something to each deserving canidate but I'm choosing just one. After thinking long and hard, I feel confident I have made a good choice. This community has been awesome to me over the years, the bass fishing community is full of amazing people and I would just like to say thank you to this community and give a little something back to show my appreciation and also to encourage the younger guys to grow the bass fishing community even further. So let's get down to business.

and the winner is............ SPOTTIE!

Congratulations Spottie, please PM me with your shipping info and I'll get these baits shipped out ASAP!

Hey guys, my names gavin cohen. Im 15 and just starting to throw big baits. I literally just got my first true swimbait rod about a month ago and havnt touched any of my conventional gear since. I live in northern california (south bay). I only have a few swimbaits because i really need to save some money for a car. There aren't too many places close to my house where you can throw big baits so i need a car to drive to some lakes that are about 30 minutes away. As of right now i only have 2 hudds, a baitsmith madgill, spro bbz1 floater and a deps 175 sk that i was fortunate enough to receive from a close friend. This would be one of the coolest things i have ever gotten if you guys end up choosing me.This is really awesome of you to be doing this and i hope i will be able to do it some day as well.

Thanks

Gavin cohen

+1 to the kid from San Jose  :-D   You're probably throwing those swimbaits out at Coyote?

+1 to the kid from San Jose :-D You're probably throwing those swimbaits out at Coyote?

Trying to man, thats a bit far for me but im starting to go a bit more. We have a houseboat at lake berryessa that we try to go up to alot but when we are down here i mostly fish the campbell perc ponds, vasona resevoir, and occasionally lexingnton resevoir when i get the chance