Is this normal from Mattlures order experiences?

Thai

I placed an order last Monday and I haven't received anything and no response when I email asking for updates, if this normal for Matt? I usually just order from TW but the colors I wanted were not in stock.

I can't speak for Matt...he's on here a lot and I'm sure he'll address your situation...message him directly through the forum...he always responded to me no matter how trivial my problems are...he's the best communicating bait manufacturer around imo...give it some time...

I think you'll get your baits no problem. This may or not have been said once or twice before:

To all manufacturers or home bait makers. The only reason customers send an email regarding their purchase is because of shipping. They don't want their package to be stolen. They just want to make the necessary arrangements to have someone at home or have the package sent to the post office, ups or wherever. Stolen packages are a normal thing, especially in Southern California.

On the contrary. If customers message you that they have an upcoming fishing trip this weekend. It's your call, I would respond with the turnaround time. I order swimbaits during the summer months when my spots are full of weeds, making my big baits plain useless. (disregard topwaters).