10inch Hudd updates?

Danny C.

The issue, for me, is that I clearly paid for a bait he had yet to even produce and have ready. He panicked and wanted to fill a niche, but didn't produce on his promise. 8-10 weeks for shipping. Don't offer me the timeline if you can't follow through. A lack of upfront honesty is indicative of a serious issue.

I'm regretful to have supported a company that refuses to support it's customers by being up front with expectations and delays. If you can't see the failure in this, I'm sorry.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Why tell someone a timeline and not go through with it. Not only that why be rude to your customers on the phone when they want to know what's going on when you haven't said anything in 8-10 weeks about the bait.

Tim, I've got one of those & love it. Alot of guy's don't even know about Joe's line of swimbaits, but, his buisness is gaining steam. I love his Golden Shiner & Shad also.

Current favorites right now are the alewive and jumbo golden shiner. best baits!