10inch Hudd updates?

Danny C.

I cancelled my order. I'm sure I'll still get the bait in the mail though. 14 weeks already. With a 8-10 week delivery timeline. Lost my business. Don't sell it to the public if your not ready to ship. Build your stock before even offering it up.

When you cancel...are you getting refunded right away??

I cancelled my order. I'm sure I'll still get the bait in the mail though. 14 weeks already. With a 8-10 week delivery timeline. Lost my business. Don't sell it to the public if your not ready to ship. Build your stock before even offering it up.

Mr. Huddleston is out in his fancy sailboat right now, laughing his *alls off while he counts his money. The only thing that can bring back that loving feeling is a true swimming 10" Hudd that the big bass will be fighting over. Good luck guy's, I'll stick to the 8" Hudds I am using now. I don't think 2" is going to make that much difference to a 8 pound Massachusetts largemouth. I've got REAL PREY & BAITSMITH to satisfy my Rainbow fix.

Hope all you guys get your baits soon, and that they swim great. I got fed up with Ken's practices after the bluegill fiasco, and sat this pre-order out. I'd encourage anyone else to do the same if you'd expect any changes. The only way to combat this behavior is to hit them in the wallet

Like someone stated already. Ken should stop this preorder bs, build his baits or at least a good amount of them and then take money. 14 week going on 15 is stupid. Last Huddleston preorder I do haha. I hope everyone's bait swims straight. I don't even know if I want to fish it or sell it.. Pretty fed up