LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

I saw that one of the lames on SBN that suck a real mean d@#$ got caught with nothing in his mouth but air ! :lol: So since nobody over here uses FAKE user names LINESIDER JEREMY the I weigh 90 pounds soaking wet one bait wonder! :lol: I thought we could take a minute to show our love of our LDC's for the non believers. So lets start a LDC collection thread ! I'd personally like to give a shout out to all the haters................ F@#$ your mom..................... Hell yeah............................

PROBLY the tlimp dick i seen at out doors in Stockton with an LDC that was NOT an LDC.. a copy katter.. I advised Ben i seen one of his rods, he informed me the way i described it was not one of his... to these guys i hope they get ran over by a frickin freight train.. or better yet get hung up in a swimbait thrown by a true LDC and drug aroudn the lake... nerds i have been back to the sporting goods a few times since and have not seen the faces that were in the parking lot.. i will tho give it time..

ben is one of the most stand up guys ive ever met. when i talked to him about getting my first ldc, he broke down the rod to me piece by piece. i couldnt have been more impressed!! i ended up buying a XXH for myself, and then had ben build an XH for my girlfriend so she can throw som hudds, fs shads, and freestyle trout. i will definitely be getting an XH for myself very soon! ldc was the first custom rod i had ever bought, and after having a great experience dealing with ben, i will be continuing to buy my custom rods from him and would encourage anyone else to buy from him as well

When I first heard about LDC rods I was a bit skeptical about spending that kind of cash on a rod. After meeting Ben and fishing the rods I ordered my first and couldn't have been more happy. Hard to say anything more than what's already been said in this thread.

ad01bd85.jpg

Wish I could post pictures so I will write what I think of LDC rods.I only have one LDC rod XH. As far a the build it is the cleanest build of any rods I have seen when you look at an LDC rod there is no imperfections at all and anybody have an LDC can vouch for that. Ben's thread wrapping technique is the best i have ever seen. All the components are good and well put together and last I will be calling Ben to order LDC H when I receive my tax returns :D

Cat

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Man, that so f***in cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding out on those pics man.

Little man picked black / pink / purple, he's got swag!

On the water family time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!