LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

I've owned swimbait rods from:

Rogue, Megabass, Lamiglass, other customs, G-Loomis, Dobyns, and

trust me, before I met Ben, the last thing I wanted was to change out

my almost new "lucky" Dobyns----BUT dang Ben and his LDC's.

I've already got three---go'n to six :roll:

Also, agree with all here about his character and person---1st Class.

But now, here is my dirt. Two things I can't stand about Ben... :

1.He attracts insane, vorarcious mountain bears, sasquach,

whatevers to attack my Ranger :lol:

2.He charges WAY too little for his rods. The guy's like the Ito Megabass

of swimbait rods--Mega's avg $750.

I truly believe, one day, guys who paid $350 per rod---will go "dang that was a deal!"

-Richard

• 2 months later...
I guess I'm bumping it back up. I love the way the slammer looks with the camo grips and green Curado 8-) .

Nice! Just got 2 production rods, MH and H, yesterday. They are in a totally different league than my Dobyns(sold) and Loomis. Cannot wait to get a custom from Ben. Once I replace my Loomis, I will never have another production swimbait rod.

!!!SRETAH EHT KCUF

I didn't have one when this thread was started, but I do now and absolutely love it, i gained about ten to twenty feet of distance depending on the lure. Not to mention that Ben is one of the coolest guys to talk to, he gave me some great advice that once applied, resulted in some nice fish.

LDCFish.jpg

From the bottom: hvy, xh, old school xh, xxh. All custom blanks, need to get in on the production rods.

Geoff

Hell yea you do! I love the MH, I was fishing anything from a 4" MF- to an 8" FS bass on mine(different reel and line of course) and it surprisingly handled a VERY wide range of baits.

I messed up and casted with a buddies MH LDC this weekend and :o:shock::o ...............I was bummed I had to pick my regular rods back up. The feel was just so perfect and casting was effortless. Loved it. Gonna have to git me one or two or three :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I messed up and casted with a buddies MH LDC this weekend and :o:shock::o ...............I was bummed I had to pick my regular rods back up. The feel was just so perfect and casting was effortless. Loved it. Gonna have to git me one or two or three :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol: When I got back you looked at me and simply said, I need this rod. Then a frown came over your face when you realized you had to give it back. Next time ill let you throw it more ;).