THE TWERK, a bottom bouncing swimbait

Craig

Is there a list to get on for these? Facebook page to follow or something? This is a really cool idea. Great thinking.

Hey Jason, I'll gladly make you one. I have a few orders but there is no waiting list at the moment. Just send me a PM.

Like I said earlier, making baits started off as a necessity, then a hobby and now people are asking to buy them. I'm not going to rush the process and making quality baits is my priority. That said, a website is in the pipeline but it's taking quite long so will do a facebook page in the meantime.

Is there a list to get on for these? Facebook page to follow or something? This is a really cool idea. Great thinking.

Craig, going to put time in this weekend with your "Undertaker" Golden Shiner. I told you that your hobby was going to Mushroom into satisfaction for alot of customers. Congrats buddy... 

Thanks Wally. I'm loved been covered in sawdust all Easter weekend. Got a few Twerk bodies all shaped and ready to get "dressed" before they hit the dance floor.

I started a facebook page after JSWfish's suggestion (not a facebook fan but its a great tool). Check if you like : https://www.facebook.com/crossmanlures

Just wanted to say a big thank you to you and the other SU members who are so helpful, always ready to give advice and always supportive (but honest). I would never have gotten to where I am now,  as a swimbaiter and as a lure maker without SU

This is a really awesome site and I hope it stays the way it is.