Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

Hopefully you didn't drop my name, you will never hear from him again....not sure why, never did anything to him.

haha no not yours. A west coaster. Me either though. I guess the only plus side is we didnt pay beforehand. But i want one of his damn baits!

It looks like he's really far behind, he has emailed me back promptly whenever I sent him a question. I ordered mine last month and was told 6-7 weeks, looks like it won't be here in time for me to fish it this fall which is a bummer, but again as everyone says at least we don't have to pay up front! I plan on sending him an email today to check on an update, I'll report back if he says anything about it

It looks like he's really far behind, he has emailed me back promptly whenever I sent him a question. I ordered mine last month and was told 6-7 weeks, looks like it won't be here in time for me to fish it this fall which is a bummer, but again as everyone says at least we don't have to pay up front! I plan on sending him an email today to check on an update, I'll report back if he says anything about it

I ordered mine in July.  Was told 6-7 weeks, haven't heard since.

Must kill all ya with his instagram posts of his baits?  Given most pics on his instagram are like 4weeks ago but considering ya bought it 4months ago....shiit I would be wondering where my bait is too

You don't buy them.  You order them and pay for them right before they ship.

Not trying to stir the pot but until purchased nothing is technically yours... One has merely placed an order. I'm sure there is legitimate reason for the delay... This dudes serious about this and even pays an annual gym membership just to use the pool for testing. By all accounts Jason's a stand up guy. I hope everyone gets their baits soon but patience does indeed go a long way.

Edited by BigBaitThirty

I'll send the most recent email I got from Jason who has responded to my emails:

"Sept 5th

Tim,

I'm sorry for the long wait I'm still doing them by myself :( my help turned out to be duds :( hoping to get a couple good people to work and speed things up a bit. I actually think you are in this batch I'm doing I'm not at home now so I can't make 100% but I'm pretty positive. Should be ready to ship by the end of the week :) I'll contact you tomorrow and let you know for sure. Thankyou again for your patience and support I greatly appreciate it, Jason

Fyi, I didn't hear back from Jason the following day so I just sent him an email for a follow up to this and I will update this thread on what he tells me...