Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

He told me 5 weeks back in April

Well like I said in my post, he had unforeseen issues with a batch of chemicals contaminating his molds from a manufacturer. He was very forthcoming along the way, I never felt like he was being shady, at least not from my experience. If it helps you Brian I'll sell you one of mine til you get yours in. After looking at my ig convo with Phoney Frogs, I actually ordered mine in late March

This was the last update I got on August 1st.

"I am shipping out the last of March orders this week and I'm casting all the bodies for April orders now. I hope to be starting casting for May orders in the next week n a half. Once I get the bodies made I will paint all of them which will take about a week. Sorry again for the wait I wanted to get them out a lot sooner than this but the paint problem & replacing almost 40 shads cost me alot of time :( "

Well like I said in my post, he had unforeseen issues with a batch of chemicals contaminating his molds from a manufacturer. He was very forthcoming along the way, I never felt like he was being shady, at least not from my experience. If it helps you Brian I'll sell you one of mine til you get yours in. After looking at my ig convo with Phoney Frogs, I actually ordered mine in late March

Juan,

Thank you very much but I will wait. Like speed said the point of this post was no wait, and the posted dogged other bait markers. They also have unforseen issues come up. In no means was i saying he is not a stand up guy, just pointing out that if you are the the first one to get a bait, more then likely you will be waiting longer then what is told to you.

Thanks again