Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

Here's an update for you guys.... My bait should be coming in the mail today since I hit Jason up on Facebook. I ordered April 19th I believe. I did email him several times with no response but using Facebook he responded quickly. Shipped a bait out the next day for me. You may want to contact him again if you haven't received your March/April order yet.post-22684-0-34660300-1477336302_thumb.png

Unfortunately I don't have Facebook...He hasn't responded to my last (3) emails...I sure hope he's getting them...The last one I got (September 19th) talked about the phone/email issues but he got it straightened out... Haven't heard back from him since...

I know he sent me an email awhile back saying he could send me a low float model at a discount rate if I didn't want to wait longer because he had a made a batch of those by mistake

..Maybe he sent that out instead????

That's a solid theory. However, the bait has "ss" written on it in a couple different spots. It came with line still attached to the line tie as if he tested it as well. Not sure how that happens. Definitely bummed after waiting 6 months for that.

Wasn't one of the original points of this post that you didn't have to wait "three, five, ten months to a year and a half to get my order either"?

I really DGAF but hey, let's call it like we see it now...

Lolz

13+ pages of waiting and disappointment....  

Edited by SwimbaitsatLMV

I shipped the bait back to Jason. He's sending me another one and should be refunding some money to cover shipping. He's been very helpful so far. Just gotta see if the bait sinks when it gets here.

i think Jason is a great guy to be completely honest,I've talked to him and he seems passionate about what he does.I think the issue is just the demand is so high and he bit off more than he could chew not expecting this much attention.Hopefully this whole thing gets fixed and the baits are back at an 8 week turn around time

i think Jason is a great guy to be completely honest,I've talked to him and he seems passionate about what he does.I think the issue is just the demand is so high and he bit off more than he could chew not expecting this much attention.Hopefully this whole thing gets fixed and the baits are back at an 8 week turn around time

I agree completely. Seems like a great guy.

Here's an update for you guys.... My bait should be coming in the mail today since I hit Jason up on Facebook. I ordered April 19th I believe. I did email him several times with no response but using Facebook he responded quickly. Shipped a bait out the next day for me. You may want to contact him again if you haven't received your March/April order yet.attachicon.gifimage.png

He probably lost my order it was on april 20...that sucks