Couple of new baits

Craig

Winter is coming to the Darkest Continent so I've been making a few baits:

I'm trying to get my wife into the Swimbait Addiction so made a smaller Twerk for her. We'll be throwing the His and Her Combo tomorrow

post-24776-0-50237000-1464268302_thumb.jpg

Sent this new Shad Twerk pattern went to the States a few weeks ago. It's a pity we don't get shad here.

post-24776-0-76022900-1464268440_thumb.jpg

The smallies have been hammering my slammer/pats style bait. I was fishing it 'naked' but put a trout wrap on it yesterday. Bit of a rush job but it came out ok.

Very disappointing to get the news that the super hot exclusive venue we had permission to fish on Saturday has been closed down by the farmer - he caught some ?*&%er poaching in his trout pens during the week. Been trying for years to get access...so frustrating. 

post-24776-0-31678500-1464269673_thumb.jpg

Lastly a copy of the Heddon Mouse for a friend who brought my new Dobyns back from the states with him. He lost his and can't find another one. Happy to report he's already got plenty of teeth marks on it.

post-24776-0-59164800-1464269132_thumb.jpg

I saw you mentioned Dobyns.  They also sell Dobyns in Australia - would it be easier to purchase/ship from there?

Not sure which would be easier. Australia is still over 8000km away. posdtage from wither is a killer.

Friend was traveling to the States and a SU member very kindly organised a big discount so jumped at the chance.

Rod is awesome