Tackle warehouse sucks

bigpoppabass

I noticed that tw has been a screening, omitting, and deleting negative reviews. Be careful. They deleted my post about ez launch cords (not meant for smaller aluminum boats imo warning) and also never published my 262 review which mentioned it required an engineer to get tail insert right. I am so pissed cuz today they told me to contact megabass if i needed a new 262 tail. Sorry to vent. That biz has turned corner into big biz suckdom.

Edited by bigpoppabass

Sir I can relate. I have undoubtedly had some of the worst experiences known to mankind with TW's customer service. Everything from blatant lies regarding package departures, to complete failure to help me out with missing packages. Everytime is a similar situation, he said/he said situation. Usually seem like inconsiderate younger surfer guy who sound higher than a kite,, I always end up going right to the management to handle things recently, although that's not much more productive. Yet I continue to shop there, they seem to have a great selection, and convenient ordering, , just stinks that their CS has plummeted over the years. There was a time they had top notch service!

I'm new here, so they regulate posts the members right on, on here?

I order from TW quite a bit. I won't say they are the most enthusiastic folks when it comes to customer service on the phone but they've been consistent over the years and my overall experience has been extremely positive. Their selection is pretty incredible. The sales arent spectacular or even good in my opinion but whatever. I order what I want when I can. $5 2nd day air shipping for $50 plus orders is great.

Edited by SKSlide

I've placed lots of orders with TW. Most times there are no issues. When there is an issue they have been very good about resolving it. They are not perfect but there are a lot worse out there. Giving veterans an extra 10% discount on Memorial Day is a classy thing to do.

I noticed that tw has been a screening, omitting, and deleting negative reviews. Be careful. They deleted my post about ez launch cords (not meant for smaller aluminum boats imo warning) and also never published my 262 review which mentioned it required an engineer to get tail insert right. I am so pissed cuz today they told me to contact megabass if i needed a new 262 tail. Sorry to vent. That biz has turned corner into big biz suckdom.

262 Tail is easy fit if you spray some vegetable oil on it, slips right in.

Ive had a solid run with TW. Only had one issue in december where i received the wrong hudds and a broken cardiif, cardiff was swapped no questions asked, but I was stuck with the wrong hudds.

i've always had great experiences with them, tons and tons of orders for myself, family members, and friends.  you're actually the one who i've had issues with being full of ish.  i can't help but think of that time that you said you single handedly caused baby wakes to be popular... or the time that you caught that "unheard of" 20 lb sack, as if we're supposed to be impressed by a 4 lb average... they're not obligated to post your crappy reviews, any idiot can go on there and type whatever he wants, whether true or not.  they have people who i'm sure monitor that stuff for trolls, incoherent idiots, and the like...

I don't see what the big deal is with contacting the manufacturer for a tail.  they don't sell the tails separately which means they'd have to tale one from an unopened box of another bait... also, this site gets some dough from people buying from TW via the link above so slow your roll a bit there girlfriend.

Edited by nadinesmom

i've always had great experiences with them, tons and tons of orders for myself, family members, and friends.  you're actually the one who i've had issues with being full of ish.  i can't help but think of that time that you said you single handedly caused baby wakes to be popular... or the time that you caught that "unheard of" 20 lb sack, as if we're supposed to be impressed by a 4 lb average... they're not obligated to post your crappy reviews, any idiot can go on there and type whatever he wants, whether true or not.  they have people who i'm sure monitor that stuff for trolls, incoherent idiots, and the like...

I don't see what the big deal is with contacting the manufacturer for a tail.  they don't sell the tails separately which means they'd have to tale one from an unopened box of another bait... also, this site gets some dough from people buying from TW via the link above so slow your roll a bit there girlfriend.

You gotta relax Jack, you are holding a grudge and taking yourself and my posts way too seriously.... but I like peeps who say what they think even if they don't agree with me so kudos to you for having some guts...... Just saying tho, TW is the only retailer doing this commy censoring shiot.  I am calling em out on this practice. I have not had ordering issues with them ever, they are great.  But the biz has turned a corner imo.