Those new Live Target baits...

timcauliffe

My thoughts on the large clear wedge tail are that by making the end of the tail clear it allows them to make a larger tail creating more thump and vibration, but still have a normal size tail in appearance. I also like the dorsal fin hook protector. For the price I'm going to check them out.

has anyone else noticed how livingston practicaly copied gancraft

Dude.....that's ALL Livingston does.  Copy other baits and just create new gill plates, slightly different colors and add that EBS bs...

Last year at Guntersville, Velvick was whacking them on a glide.  It was a Gan Craft 178.   I took real close looks because I screenshot several sequences.  After they said it was a "Livingston prototype" aka other manufacturer's bait.

Half of their crankbaits are LC knock offs.  They have a Vision 110 knock off, their popper is probably a Rio Rico or Yellow Magic knock off.  Their other crankbaits are more of that generic style body like a Strike KIng, Rapala or Bomber(which are probably knock offs as well)

lol....

• 5 months later...

Needs to move a little quicker than I'd like to get action out of the tail. Can't slow crawl like a real prey or Huddleston and doesn't sit up on the bottom. I have a few models but the big shiner version was what I was most excited about. I'm sure in time it will catch fish but I prefer spending a little more on something that's been around and produced over time.

• 2 weeks later...

Needs to move a little quicker than I'd like to get action out of the tail. Can't slow crawl like a real prey or Huddleston and doesn't sit up on the bottom. I have a few models but the big shiner version was what I was most excited about. I'm sure in time it will catch fish but I prefer spending a little more on something that's been around and produced over time.

Weird, the ones i have thump at even the lowest speeds