Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think people would learn a lesson...the more you make this 60 page threads about releases and draw all the attention to them the harder and harder its going to be to get a bait! :roll::roll: duhhhh.. any clown who doesnt frequent the underground and wants to get a bait all he has to do is look on here read the clues everyone is BEGGING Mickey for and hell know when to be looking.

Either stop making these threads or stop complaning..theres only one inquiry that needs to be made about a release to find out when its happening..these threads just make it harder for everyone..These bait will sell regaurdless but it can happen in 5 mins or a couple hours its up to you guys..congrats to everyone who scored..stick some pigs!

You would think people would learn a lesson...the more you make this 60 page threads about releases and draw all the attention to them the harder and harder its going to be to get a bait! :roll::roll: duhhhh.. any clown who doesnt frequent the underground and wants to get a bait all he has to do is look on here read the clues everyone is BEGGING Mickey for and hell know when to be looking.

Either stop making these threads or stop complaning..theres only one inquiry that needs to be made about a release to find out when its happening..these threads just make it harder for everyone..These bait will sell regaurdless but it can happen in 5 mins or a couple hours its up to you guys..congrats to everyone who scored..stick some pigs!

Word

That's right, everyone keep quiet...especially around the time of the baby wake release, please...LOL

Crazy.... I was refreshing as fast as possible and then it came up.... click bass, click black... checkout... bass is sold out. Must have been a total of 8 seconds.

I learned a lesson from missing out on the 6" deal completely: you can still checkout through Paypal even though one of the baits is not available. I wasted time last time going back, updating the cart, and going through the checkout process again. This time I pushed through with just the black bait.

If it is a topwater bait then I scored big time by the grace of God! Warm weather and the night-bite are right around the corner. The mystery deepens.

-Ali

+100

Crazy.... I was refreshing as fast as possible and then it came up.... click bass, click black... checkout... bass is sold out. Must have been a total of 8 seconds.

I learned a lesson from missing out on the 6" deal completely: you can still checkout through Paypal even though one of the baits is not available. I wasted time last time going back, updating the cart, and going through the checkout process again. This time I pushed through with just the black bait.

If it is a topwater bait then I scored big time by the grace of God! Warm weather and the night-bite are right around the corner. The mystery deepens.

-Ali

:lol: Why would you not buy a sissy! Your daughter is gonna be PISSED!

all i can say is, those that got one are going to be stoked with this bait!!! thanks to mickey and rina for keeping the addiction going and congrats on another lightning quick sellout!!

so is it the OG Wake I hope so.

+100

I guess me adding wood to the fire doesn't help either huh? I guess next time just going to wait for hint and hopefully I can get 2 and not 1. :lol: