Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys beat me to the mission fish. Not a big bait at all under most of the guys on here standards. That started it all. All they have to do is go on his website to purchase a mission fish and there you go. They have access to all of his baits. Well not to buy. :lol:

When your bait is stickin a potential world record, a pound or so off, belive me it is certainly well known across the bass fishing world.

Honestly I think Mickey should start selling some of these at $150+ and even then you still have three types of people, fishers, flippers and collectors. Just think how many people live in this great country and how many are willing to pay for these baits then divide that by 200 or less baits...what do you get?

I know this is a swimbait forum, but already not everyone is willing to pay for a $25 Megabass 110 jerkbait.

quote="Rubberdaddy"]Flippers gonna flip.......Haters gonna hate........Whiners gonna whine.......[/quote damian you forgot the stickin swimbait fish part(well some of us will stick em) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

at least if you feel somones a whining crybaby grow a pair and say it..were all bigboys here :o