Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

Are u serious? Not many people know about Mickey's baits. WOW.

Put up a thread in your local forum and see who replies to you when you mention 3:16 swimbait. Unless you're in Cali, the answer is almost nobody. They'll have to google it and then come back to your thread and say "I'll never pay that much for a swimbait."

+1

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truly a sad day...................FOR OTHER BAITMAKERS AND HATERS :lol::lol: I'd be ready to close up shop if my baits were readily available and weren't selling, while Mickey sells out a bait that no one even knows what it is in minutes @ $200/pop. Keep the heat on 'em Mickey, congrats brother

This is truly a sad day...................FOR OTHER BAITMAKERS AND HATERS :lol::lol: I'd be ready to close up shop if my baits were readily available and weren't selling, while Mickey sells out a bait that no one even knows what it is in minutes @ $200/pop. Keep the heat on 'em Mickey, congrats brother

Does that mean you missed out....

x100...history was made this morning for sure..he sold out a $200 complete mystery bait..wtf!! who else can do that?...dont worry ill wait

Does that mean you missed out....

Nope....I scored....Thanks for bringing the Lit Up back to life Mickey

Here, nearly 10k members...http://www.bassfishin.com/bassfishingforums/index.php, hardly a single one has heard of 3:16, any of 3:16 baits, swimbaits are only getting any interest now, because one I'm on there, and two the A-rig.

I have to partly disagree with you. HIs mission fish is very well know and a lot of his soft baits are well known. The mission fish has stuck some big fish and word gets out when big fish are being caught.

Here, nearly 10k members...http://www.bassfishin.com/bassfishingforums/index.php, hardly a single one has heard of 3:16, any of 3:16 baits, swimbaits are only getting any interest now, because one I'm on there, and two the A-rig.

I have to partly disagree with you. HIs mission fish is very well know and a lot of his soft baits are well known. The mission fish has stuck some big fish and word gets out when big fish are being caught.

missionfish...DOTTIE...oh people know

You guys beat me to the mission fish. Not a big bait at all under most of the guys on here standards. That started it all. All they have to do is go on his website to purchase a mission fish and there you go. They have access to all of his baits. Well not to buy. :lol:

When your bait is stickin a potential world record, a pound or so off, belive me it is certainly well known across the bass fishing world.

missionfish...DOTTIE...oh people know

Glad it's my most plentiful plastic swimbait, probably his best selling...but east of the Mississippi, in the North East, not so many people as you would like to believe...but I'm heading to a Sportsman show, and I'll ask around. Remember though, just like releases, isn't it better that people not know, at least for us? LOL

I was really curious to see how this release would go. The last release my first successful attempt for a 6" FS. I sat this one out mainly because of funds. The faith shown here is amazing. Take my $200 and give me whatever you got. To me at least the trust that Mickey has gained from this dedicated group of fisherman is legend. I feel lucky to have just a few(3) of his hard baits. The funny part is that I now have a growing urge to spend more time with 3:16 baist than any other to catch as many fish on these baits as possible.