Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

Damien feel free to use my quotes anytime............After you catch your first swimbait fish

Sure, can you thaw out the ice here? ;)

what about before it froze?

Wasn't into swimbaiting...obviously.....Not starting a fued with you..I think this is my last thing with you..I don't know you and I'm still new here...I don't need to make "enemies"....Trust me once I stick my first one pics will go up.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new here and I don't want to talk ish about anyone nor do I want to but since you called me out I will as well. Again, I'm new here ice is still out and I have nothing to back anything up....

ohhhhhhhh ok..remember another thread you were running your (OCk hoslter and a swimbait fisherman called you out and offered to sell you a bait out of his personal stash if you could show him a swimbait fish and you said the same thing???? I was trying to tell explain to you pick and choose your battles wisely..but like my daddy use to say "a hard head makes a soft booty"...lol..n e ways i apologize but i felt a little like you were taking a subliminal shot @ me..(yes i can be a tad bit sensitive I admit it) :cry:

Sure, can you thaw out the ice here? ;)

what about before it froze?

Wasn't into swimbaiting...obviously.....Not starting a fued with you..I think this is my last thing with you..I don't know you and I'm still new here...I don't need to make "enemies"....Trust me once I stick my first one pics will go up.

LOL MAN its a forum!! enemies..lol i dont have em :lol: i apologize just thought you were taking a shot at me if i was wrong.my bad if not it is what it is

LOL MAN its a forum!! enemies..lol i dont have em :lol: i apologize just thought you were taking a shot at me if i was wrong.my bad if not it is what it is

Nah not stirring anything with anyone nor was I taking any kind of shot at you. I know it's a forum but sometimes some people takes things too personally even in a forum. Again, wasn't my intentions to take shots at you or anyone I too apologize! :oops:

I remember that thread...and it was Mickey who told me that. Show it or shut it :lol::D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im just wanna get a laugh outta you damian!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Like your glasses marbles ;)

I wish this crying and griping didnt happend after every release.. Its dumb and does no good.. If a guy really wants a bait he can get it.. It may be over retail but they are there to get..

Not always true, I only saw one 6 inch freestyle on ebay, and it was used. Which means it was probably from the first release.

I wish this crying and griping didnt happend after every release.. Its dumb and does no good.. If a guy really wants a bait he can get it.. It may be over retail but they are there to get..

Not always true, I only saw one 6 inch freestyle on ebay, and it was used. Which means it was probably from the first release.

They may not have been on ebay but if you really wanted one you could get one.. Everyone has their price.. Im not saying its right but thats how it is.. The way mickey is doing the releases is the fairest way imo.. Not everyone is gonna get one thats just how it is..

i blew it...if only i took my phone into the bathroom...lol, dam that was fast. I can't wait to see this thing. Hopefully next batch will be another gill release, people are foaming at the mouth for them. Enjoy the new baits gents and please post some picks of that sucka...speaking of sucka, who bought the bait in Sucka?

Damien feel free to use my quotes anytime............After you catch your first swimbait fish

I left the smileys off for a reason dude.....I wasn't joking....Remove my name from your sig before anyone mistakenly thinks we're associated

"I remember that thread...and it was Mickey who told me that. Show it or shut it"

You're doing it wrong, but hey......POSERS GONNA POSE

i blew it...if only i took my phone into the bathroom...lol, dam that was fast. I can't wait to see this thing. Hopefully next batch will be another gill release, people are foaming at the mouth for them. Enjoy the new baits gents and please post some picks of that sucka...speaking of sucka, who bought the bait in Sucka?

I got it in Sucka, I will post pics when I get it. Its the only one I wanted, if I wouldn't have got it I don't think I would have tried for a different one. Its going to be killer in some carp infested lakes I know of. :D