New batch of baby wakes

ISO_the1

The ones I've have have had that. I thought some were maybe hooks points but not on brand new ones. Honestly that's the prime spot for hook rash anyway. If you're going to fish them they're going to get trashed in those spots anyway like top ramen said

Looks like fisheyes.. they happen after clearcoat settles. Since working on cars, sometimes the body work underneath has almost undetectable pinholes, and they don't show until it's too late. The bait mold may have had some air bubbles when it set? Not much you can do about them, other than dabbing in clear and wet sanding and buffing smooth.. Lots of work for a bait that I'm thinking will get used a ton anyway ^^^

its just pinholes in the resin that didnt get filled on the glaze coat. the fact that they are open is good really, no air trapped to bubble paint off. those are minor minor imperfections, i have had that on 316 and other baits, especially ones with nice details carved in.