"" LOTTA F@#$%^$ STROKERS ON HERE LATELY ""

RMANZO

Have u posted anything on here lately in black market, and had people stroke ya lately? "f@#$, I have a full time job,family and al you "STROKERS" get off of here!!! I don't have time for it... don't tell me u want a bait I have for sale and pray ur parents are gonna pay for it... then I have to take it off the market cuz ya never get back to me.. GET A F@#$%$% JOB AND A LIFE!!!

Yes. Way too many Lurks on here lately whom want free stuff or quality baits for cheap. Posting reports, pics in the gallery or contributing with solid advice overall should be mandatory to even hold an account. Honestly there is a very popular site that starts with an "E" to just sell off junk that doesn't work for you. Then again. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It's expected with swimbaits becoming the norm. Look up a you tube video these guys are using og 250's, 316's etc and these guys used to paying 10.00 bucks for lures are in a whole new world where swimbaits cost more than all three of there setups. Tire kickers I guess

It's expected with swimbaits becoming the norm. Look up a you tube video these guys are using og 250's, 316's etc and these guys used to paying 10.00 bucks for lures are in a whole new world where swimbaits cost more than all three of there setups. Tire kickers I guess

They are trying to go from rags to riches on their allowance! These kids will get bored and frustrated with throwing swimbaits when the bite slows down and they will move on to the next trending thing.  Kids now a days dont want to work for anything! They want it all given to them so they can use and abuse it then throw it away.  No sense of pride in working to earn something. 

Saw a kid yesterday commenting on a post on IG about 8" hudds rigged BB style(SU post). Said he prefers a double bottom hook rig to a BB rig or top hook because he misses a lot of big fish with hooks on top. Well he doesnt have any pictures on his IG of swimbaits or swimbait fish.  Another example of a kid just spitting out info they saw on a video somewhere. I recently scored a sweet deal on some swimbait gear because a guy bought a bunch of it since it was "the thing to do".  It wasnt working for him so he moved on to the next more popular thing to do and his roommate sold off his stuff left behind for pennies on the dollar!!

I am in no way skilled in swimbait fishing, or know a whole hell of a lot.  I do know i learn fast and I learn buy doing. So I try to get on the water as much as possible, some weeks its everyday other weeks its just a few hours after work.  I've learned a whole hell of a lot by actually reading post here on the forums and then going out and using the old method of "Trial and Error".

They are trying to go from rags to riches on their allowance! These kids will get bored and frustrated with throwing swimbaits when the bite slows down and they will move on to the next trending thing.  Kids now a days dont want to work for anything! They want it all given to them so they can use and abuse it then throw it away.  No sense of pride in working to earn something. 

This is very true of today's age of young men,and also many people online.Seems like most people want to be spoon fed valuable information without contributing anything decent. In life you have to give in order to receive.It doesn't really matter if these young men contribute anything since those with decent experience in bass fishing don't really need much help to continue catching big bass that they have been doing for decades compared to some new young man that just started months ago.