Debate Trump vs. Hillary Part I

OkeechobeeJC

Got a chuckle from these!

I'm a republican because of my beliefs, but honestly this is a ish show. Trump is a mess and Hillary is a lying sack of ish. This is the best country in the world but man it is unbelievable how unappreciated it is. I blame it all on the BS propaganda that the media is constantly shoving down our throats. Crazy how they have widened the racial divide the way it has been done over the last few years. It's a shame what is being done to the police. I have an idea. If you don't want to get shot, regardless of the color of your skin, listen to what the police say. I have yet to see any cooperative, polite, person get shot. Blows my mind!

I can continue on and on.......Sorry for the rant.

If someone wants some food for thought, take a look at the history of Donald Trumps friend "miss piggy" if you do that you may run into her being accused as an accessory to murder in 1998 and also she may have done some "adult" acting at one point or another

If you don't want to read my rant keep scrolling.

The system is so rigged. Liberals have taken control of the whole country and they pump us full of propaganda. This transgender crap is insane, along with Black Lives Matter and ISIS. We have the most powerful and superior military in the world and we can't blow the ish out of a bunch of goat rapists that drive around Toyotas and carry AK's like a fashion accessory? Obama will go down as the biggest failure of the 21st century. If Hilary wins god help us. She has gotten away with far too much, all because she has money and power. 

Make America Great Again.

From both sides..but I gotta go Trump still because if Hillary isn't afraid to throw soldiers under the bus and leave them for dead..what will she do when she's the Supreme Leader

post-24354-0-95248500-1475113115_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigSlant

Lester didn't bring any of those things up on purpose/ Other wise he would randomly be suicidal and the next thing you know he would shoot himself in the back of the head twice. #justhillarythings

Should have typed this before. Lester is a television broadcaster. Therefore, he will not bite the hand that feeds him. Mostly Israeli business owners own modern news media. Donald could have grilled her if he wanted to. Lester was protective of her as expected before the debate. I guess we will have to pay for another 4 years of food stamps and bogus protest rallies.