UNBELIEVEABLE - Another PB!

Fat-G

WTG! DUDE! It is very believeable :D Cool little story too ;)

You could be lucky you got her for waiting. I don't wait at all on any hit, and when I hit them it's deep most times with the 1st tick or thump. I wonder how many people wait on the hit that do get fish.

Sounds like a big limit should be soon too ;) Thanks for the PB pic :D

Interesting Don, to be honest I didn't know it was a bite for a second. Thought I had just ticked the branch a second time, then I realized there's only one branch to tick! So I reeled down and swung. Didn't know she was huge until I grabbed her.

I think it's amazing that a bass can inhale the bait to the point that the treble is near it's throat. Swimbaiting is so awesome. Out of four Hudd fish, two over 9. I sure as hell like those odds!

Hell yes! It's nice to catch the fish you are after and not add so much luck trying for a big one with little baits. I'm not saying catching little guys isn't fun but you know how it feels getting the bigger ones. It's just not the same ;) If you look at my vids of the ones I caught I set the hook as fast as I felt the hit and it is in there. That big mouth just sucks that bait in like now. If you are using a bottom treble you may get bleeders. They tend to hook in the gills now and then. CONGRATS! again. Awesome fish.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your on a roll dude! I always thought the East Coast fish didn't get too big?!?!? Thats a quality pig for sure and really stoked that you got another one. We ought to thank Ken for providing one of the most effective baits of all time!

Great job and another West Coast "HELL YEAH"

JK

Very nice!! Sounds like you have a completely untapped resource over there. Keep it on the DL and you will continue to get those pigs! Those fish are stout, definetly some bigger fish in your future.

Awesome fish man!! I really need to throw an 8" hudd here soon, I just think they might be a little big where I fish, but tight lines to you man! 8-)

-Rider

You underestimate the size of a fish that will eat the 8 inch Hudd. I saw some of the fish you caught, they would eat it easily. Bigger fish love them though...8-)

Awesome fish man!! I really need to throw an 8" hudd here soon, I just think they might be a little big where I fish, but tight lines to you man! 8-)

-Rider

You underestimate the size of a fish that will eat the 8 inch Hudd. I saw some of the fish you caught, they would eat it easily. Bigger fish love them though...8-)

:o:shock::):D:lol: Im looking foward to getting one now!!