Mystery bait

balata9999

It is different! It has a new tail that is thicker and a bit shorter. It swims better in my opinion and is tough as nails. Other than the tail and a small tweak, it is the same bait.

Maybe my imagination but the new version looks even grumpier than usual.

-Ali

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody else get their baits yet? :?

My tracking info still just says "electronic notification submitted". I don't think my package has even been shipped yet.

-

Easy young grasshoppah'.........USPS tracking is not always in realtime. Sensei Eliis would never allow dissappointment into this dojo. Patience is a virtue. 8-)

Guys take it easy it has only been two working days since the sale. Give them some time to breath. I am sure they are all on the way :D:lol:

-

You said it J!

-

Just deadstick that tracking # ya'll; and wait 'er out. It'll have some action soon enough! ;)

Easy young grasshoppah'.........USPS tracking is not always in realtime. Sensei Eliis would never allow dissappointment into this dojo. Patience is a virtue. 8-)

I am aware of how tracking numbers work. A couple of people asked about the status of the order and I made a relevant post, as my shipping status had not changed in three days. No need for panty-wadding on anyone's part.

I am aware of how tracking numbers work. A couple of people asked about the status of the order and I made a relevant post, as my shipping status had not changed in three days. No need for panty-wadding on anyone's part.

wooooooow look at the pair on TOP RAMEN :lol::lol:

motomania you just gunna let him talk to you like that? :o:o

:lol::lol::lol: guys im just joking ok :lol::lol:

-

F' no Marbles! ;) Not with that killer youtube link in your sig, that $hits too inspring. :lol:

-

No offense meant there Top; no one ever said your post was not relevant; in fact it was actually quite relevant.........just a tad impatient. My reply was just a little tongue and cheek commentary re:tracking numbers. Not sure why the unmeasured response? :roll: being familiar with tracking numbers, you know packages can show up at your door without ever showing activity. We're all excited to get our baits. Just have a little faith in coach Ellis; he'll get you in the game soon enough. ;)

-

And as was once said by a familiar Dark Lord, "I find your lack of faith disturbing." :lol: .......it's all good my man. Anytime we have the luxury of being the lucky few to grab baits on a release; then watch a tracking number for it's approach........it's all DAMN good! 8-)

Not sure why the unmeasured response? :roll:

Unmeasured? I didn't think it was any more pointed or snarky than the comment I responded to. As I said quite clearly, no need for panty wadding on anyone's part. I guess I'm going to have to learn to tread lightly around you girls . . .

; 0 P

Unmeasured? I didn't think it was any more pointed or snarky than the comment I responded to. As I said quite clearly, no need for panty wadding on anyone's part. I guess I'm going to have to learn to tread lightly around you girls . . .

; 0 P

:lol: Here we go again.

post-651-14252985958851_thumb.jpg

; 0 P

Yep, that helps.

Moto is well known to be a stand-up guy around here, very positive reputation. The "sensei" comment was funny, not pointed or snarky as you called it.

No need to tread lightly. Might be best to keep the yap shut entirely on this one.