Black Friday sales

bassturds

Last year tacklewarehouse.com had a 25 days of xmas offering a variety of baits/equipment. I believe on black Friday they had a nice discount on quite a few baits, I remember buying quite a few huddlestons at a reasonable price.

Yes I remember that now! Totally forgot about thst

Man I use a Bass Pro Musky Rod.  It is like using a broom stick.  It has done the trick so far but I would like to get something made for swimbaits.  Not looking for anything high end.  

Haha yeah I feel you...although I'm stuck on the other end of the spectrum borrowing a friends flipping stick. Once I return that then I'll be forced down to throwing 5/8 oz baits max lol

Right now my only SB rod is a Six Gill that I got during a BOGO sale. It's kinda stiff but handles my 8" soft baits and down. Anything close to the 2oz area is kinda light on it but it will still load enough to throw them. Seems like I didn't give but about $100 for both rods ( other was a spinning rod). After the first of the year I'll be looking for a rod in the 1-6oz range.

If your looking for something that's not really on the high end side of rods looks at the dobyns fury series swimbait rod. It's what I use and I haven't had any problems with it throwing the smaller swimbaits like s wavers or gantarels

If your looking for something that's not really on the high end side of rods looks at the dobyns fury series swimbait rod. It's what I use and I haven't had any problems with it throwing the smaller swimbaits like s wavers or gantarels

Thanks for the suggestion...I was considering it but want a rod able to throw a homemade glide over 4 oz. I'm starting to think an Okuma Guide Select A XH is better suited in that price range.