Backpack/fishing bag

Topwaterjustin

Honestly any bag you like that has good width to it works. Width us what I would look for and as long as material doesn't feel super cheap you'll be fine. The fishing backpacks are cool but I feel that they charge to much for them and most of them are big and bulky. It's all personal preference really.

I got the tackle warehouse camo backpack and it's really good and very comfortable for me, seems tough and will last a while.. The black tackle warehouse bag does look like it's made out of plastic or pleather and will fall apart.

I agree with the other guy about theWild River Nomad XP look it up it comes with a solar panel charger, flashlight, ponchoose, tackle trays, tying station, etc. I have one for sale/trade now trust me you don't want to spend the $250 for it. Text me if interested 610-675-9836

I use my Planet Eclipse backpack. It holds everything very well. used to be my paintball bag. I hold two Plano boxes an extra reel couple spools of line. Lure retrieve, water, and a bunch of other stuff with room to spare. It is super padded for comfort while standing on the shore lines searching for my next catch. Works great for me. 

These are my go-to bags.

Top Left: Mystery ranch disc golf bag - For shorter missions and single technique sessions.

Top Right: Chrome Barrage - Water proof, bag expands for more storage space and the front webbed section fits extra clothes or another bag. Super well made.

Bottom left: No name military style bag - I like the compartments. It makes organization easy. Molle webbing so you can attach extra pouches. Not waterproof (only 500D denier) or that durable. I usually throw my swimbait pelican case in here and its pretty low profile.

Bottom Right: 5.11 Tactical 24 Hour Rush Bag: - Heavy duty and somewhat water resistant. Small profile (they make bigger packs) and I like the hydration pouch built in. Easy to organize because of the molle webbing and multiple compartments inside. This thing is built like a tank.

image1_1.jpg

• 6 months later...

These are my go-to bags.

Top Left: Mystery ranch disc golf bag - For shorter missions and single technique sessions.

Mystery ranch makes some great stuff. The "Hip Monkey" is great design for shorter shore trips.

Mystery ranch makes some great stuff. The "Hip Monkey" is great design for shorter shore trips.

definitely agree about Mystery Ranch. I have their Assullt Pack I use for work and its a great bag when im doing "in and out" of different places.