So. Cal PB

DuranSD

Its been a tough tough fall/winter for me. Ive been skunkin hard for the last 3months or so. Was able to get out yesterday morning with my buddy. Decided to hit a lake we havent been to for a while where they stock every other week. Got on the water at about 6:30am. Hit the first spot and started throwing the hudd in all angles towards a rocky point. After about 20mins I put the hudd rod down and tied on my Deefeesha wrapped Roman Made Negotiator and casted out to the same spot where i last cast my hudd and let it sink to about mid depth and start my retrieve slowly then paused a bit then continue my retrieve and BOOM! I set the hook and she was on, started cranking the ish out of her and she came up and shook and thats when I knew she was a biggun. My buddy had the net ready and he was on point. Right when we got her in the boat my partner was like holy ish and gave me this look. I knew she was my PB. She weighed in at 9.14 on the digital scale. I wanted to get her weighed at the dock so we headed for the dock. She weighed in at 9.85 on that scale. Now im not sure whats the difference between the two scales if someone could explain that to me because if I went off the digital only I believe she was 2oz away from 10. Either way Im still super stoke to break my PB. 2017 is off to a good start and its just the beginning!! Woooooo