Super Bowl Bet

JJ77

On 1/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, bassing305 said:

I bet I won't waste my time watching football and instead I will be doing something productive that day such as fishing or working out.

Went bass fishing today and caught lots of nice bass. My top 5 bass today had a combined length of +105 inches with the biggest one being a 23 incher. Going to eat a nice meal now and maybe so some cardio later. Beats being at home watching the tv.

18 minutes ago, GoblinSlayer said:

Most likey bed fishing,,,post pics

I do not fish bass on beds unless it is one I think is over 10 and even then I will think about it. These where free range fish from public waters. They where nice bass but nothing out of the ordinary for Florida standards. With that said it beats being at home watching the tv. Check my avatar picture. That is the bucketmouth of a 25.5 inch, 9.97 pound bass I caught on a swimbait. Have caught bigger ones than that one...time on the water is more valuable than time online.

17 hours ago, bassing305 said:

...time on the water is more valuable than time online.

had to come online to say that?

Sorry man, only jabbing at you because you came onto the Super Bowl thread to then say watching the Super Bowl is a waste of time. Kind of unwarranted. Dudes are just having fun (except for those that lost baits :-o)

• 11 months later...