Super Bowl Bet

JJ77

Sounds to me like some bettin words, turtleman

My neighbor says you never bet any game in the poffs. Lol ...I told him I wanted the eagles to lose to vikes because the pain would be worse in the Superbowl...and the pats are super confident, they have used the word great a bazillion times more than normal to describe the eagles. Translation, they have not been impressed by the film they have reviewed of the Eagles...I am not calling a close one either way.

These are the baits I'm willing the put up on the Eagles. Let me know if you are interested. Since they are the under dogs and it's a straight up win or lose I'm hoping somebody will put up at better bait against a lesser bait. More risk more reward.

Or I'll take the pats.

Pm me if interested

post-25671-0-28497700-1517554695_thumb.jpg

Really an awesome game, no matter what Patriots superbowls always come down to the last play. Even in losing Tom Brady set some crazy records (only QB to throw for 500+ super bowl yards, only QB with 10k postseason yards). Foles is a great guy though, he and the Eagles earned that win and get my respect. I do think if it wasn't for that strip sack Pats would have won it, that was a clutch play by the Eagles defense. Looks like at least one team was paying attention to the downfalls of other teams, that you can't play the Pats for 58 minutes, you need to give them 110% for all 60. And they did. 

Really impressed with the Eagles poise yesterday. 1st Superbowl W #FlyEaglesFly

New bet for a new thread... which team pays out the ass for Nick Foles services next year? Bills, Browns or 49ers? He won't be resigning in Philly.

Really impressed with the Eagles poise yesterday. 1st Superbowl W #FlyEaglesFly

New bet for a new thread... which team pays out the ass for Nick Foles services next year? Bills, Browns or 49ers? He won't be resigning in Philly.

all you arizona guys might want to look into him.... hot take he's going to the cards.