Super Bowl Bet

JJ77

I'm not a Pats fan, but Tommy boy is gonna take it again and cement his spot as the greatest QB of all time. He beat the Falcons with their supposedly unstoppable offense and defense. Eagles are a downgraded offensive version of the Falcons.

I got the Pats. Who's got the balls to take the Eagles and back a city literally made of trash? You feel froggy, hop on into my PMs.

Hey, I grew up in Philly. I love the place. You can now ride your bike from downtown Philly to Valley Forge in the burbs. Name another city that allows all folks to cross paths like that. They also kept their promises to the fish and have allowed migrations through their dams. Been meaning to fish the Schuylkill river in my bboat, i used to float tube it earning me the nickname turtleman. I used to carry it on my back and walk home.

Brady v Foles I have a feeling the pats streak of winning all of the calls, whistles and the bounces too etc is going to end. It usually does disastrously.

Brady v Foles = Mayweather v McGregor.. the calls and bounces will seem to keep you In the game until the spread is covered then Brady and the NFL will drive the dagger home and crush the underdog dreams.

That being said I'm a to the grave Montana/Young dynasty but Brady pulls this off and he's not just the GOAT but legendary status! Sorry Oakland fans

Brady v Foles = Mayweather v McGregor.. the calls and bounces will seem to keep you In the game until the spread is covered then Brady and the NFL will drive the dagger home and crush the underdog dreams.

That being said I'm a to the grave Montana/Young dynasty but Brady pulls this off and he's not just the GOAT but legendary status! Sorry Oakland fans

He doesn't need this to be the goat. 8 super bowls in 16 seasons, with 12 afc championship games in those 16 years. I'm a fan of the history of the game, but he's left Montana and everybody else in the dust.