Super Bowl Bet

JJ77

15 minutes ago, NEbucketmouth19 said:

I feel pretty confident about this one, the Pats got hot at just the right time this year. Then again I felt confident going into the Eagles game last year so we'll see. 

I am originally from Philly and also didn't dare think foles could outplay Brady.  But I also knew foles has historically been a high high low low player, prone to going on a streak....beating pats is easy if you play hard and make contact with receivers at the line of scrimmage. Chiefs didn't do that and chargers played fng zone. Does anybody watch film? Geez Browns one year gave Brady fits by not showing defense until snap, and nobody has dared doing that. Wtf? 

Edited by bigpoppabass

12 hours ago, bigpoppabass said:

I am originally from Philly and also didn't dare think foles could outplay Brady.  But I also knew foles has historically been a high high low low player, prone to going on a streak....beating pats is easy if you play hard and make contact with receivers at the line of scrimmage. Chiefs didn't do that and chargers played fng zone. Does anybody watch film? Geez Browns one year gave Brady fits by not showing defense until snap, and nobody has dared doing that. Wtf? 

Sounds easy, you should have a d coordinator job in the nfl.

On 2/3/2017 at 9:43 AM, JJ77 said:

I'm very willing to bet but I'm for the Patriots.  If there's a Falcons fan out there lets do this.  I'm not going to bet the Falcons just for the sake of a bet.  Well, not for my baby wake, which is used and has lots of fish on it.  

done lets do this lol I got falcons 

13 hours ago, bassing305 said:

I bet I won't waste my time watching football and instead I will be doing something productive that day such as fishing or working out.

tenor.gif

Hey man, to each his own. Fishing would be a waste of time here in January :shock: