PayPal Policy Updates

pzoutdoors

I would pay cheap insurance too if I needed a bait from someone who has zero feedback or a well-deserved shady track record.One of the best things about Swimbait Underground is that you can have 4 Pages of successful transactions and you get respect from your buyers.End of story! So if someone needs to pay an extra $5 for Pay Pal insurance to remove any uncertainty please do so but don't ask me to "bundle" the sales price to accommodate your fears.

JFC. I'm talking about instead of saying "$xxx.xx plus 4% paypal fees and $10 shipping", just add all that crap into your asking price. Thats all, paisan

Add all the Pay Pal insurance crap yourself like a big boy with simple math when you make your goods & services invoice with Pay Pal

Unreal. Like the first 3 stickies in this forum have no merit. Is it an ego thing? An OG forum member right of passage? Even if your mom sends you a $300 bait and it gets lost in shipping, guess who's ish out of luck? The buyer. Ridiculous argument.

To each their own. Like Ceaser said, paying goods is cheap insurance. And that insurance includes if your bait doesn't show up in the mail, for whatever reason, from fake sellers to the wandering meth heads swiping packages at doorsteps. The seller benefits from postal insurance.

I had someone send me a bait to test before sending him my trade, does that make me in the club? (I live far enough away that traveling to get it back would have been prohibitively expensive). /S

It doesn't bug me so much when they say to add the fees. I personally don't buy from people who don't do the math and just total the price, that's fine to be lazy, ill be lazy to and not buy from you. Honestly the big boy thing to do would be to tell people how much the bait is either way, when you buy something from tacklewarehouse they don't ask you to calculate tax and shipping. It's a chump move but to each their own. Like I said, do what you want, it's just kinda crappy to expect someone to do something that you are to lazy to do yourself.

Side note I do always pay for services, been screwed by post office twice, it's cheap insurance like was said before. Nothing to do with honerability of people I have dealt with.

I never put pay friends and family in a description when I'm selling anything. If the person wants to pay goods then I'll take the couple of dollar hit. Not a big deal at all. If anyone here is worried about the extra couple of dollars then they probably shouldn't be spending money on swimbaits anyway.

Unreal. Like the first 3 stickies in this forum have no merit. Is it an ego thing? An OG forum member right of passage?.

If the pinned threads on this site had any merit guys would know to use the search bar more haha