...A**holes.

Luke V.

You should contact the postal inspectors and see if they will treat it as mail fraud. If so, they will hunt him down. I know it's hard to take them seriously with the title "postal inspector" but they are ruthless if it falls under their jurisdiction. Unlike other agencies, they will actually go after every offender.

Best of luck sorting this out.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did notify a friend of mine who works in Oneida NY.. he is aware and will look into the name and address i gave him.. i gave him the address from PA that was also one where Patrick was residing.. he loves to get in peoples faces so i am sure he will make contact or one of his buddies will.. the east coast is not a large area so not many places to hide...he considers it fraud... and if found he assures he wont play this game any more....

I'll talk to him about it. I really don't know what he would say, my dad is a very protective guy and if he lived around us we would be at his house in an instant, but he can't exactly threaten the guy from across the country. Any ideas? Or one of you could call him pretending to be my dad :idea::lol: ...

No need to threaten.. Have you dad call him and say maybe there is a mis-understanding between the kids.. My son sent some baits with a tracking number, they were confirmed received and my son never received the baits that were supposed to be sent to him no did he receive a tracking number. I think its best if you just return my son's baits.. Based on their response is how the rest of the call goes.. If it gets bad, tell you dad not to get upset, just say he will be contacting the Post Master General to open a federal Fraud case against the registered owner of the residence. Since this seems to be an alarming trend with stuff sent to this address (based on at least 4 other reports of similar activity) we have no choice but to peruse this to the highest levels. We will also be filling a complaint with your local, County and State Police departments. The calmer your dad is on the phone the more serious his plan of action will be heard.

Well said good advice. Remember you might be mad at the moment but cooler heads prevail. SU, you guy's are great backing your own, also proud to be a member.

wtrwsel

You should contact the postal inspectors and see if they will treat it as mail fraud. If so, they will hunt him down. I know it's hard to take them seriously with the title "postal inspector" but they are ruthless if it falls under their jurisdiction. Unlike other agencies, they will actually go after every offender.

Best of luck sorting this out.

Ya if you mailed it USPS that would be mail fraud which is a federal crime. If you used UPS or fedex I'm not sure but I think they have written those in as mail fraud too. FBI and Postal Inspectors both investigate cases of mail fraud.(from a lawyers site in reference to building a case, "Finally, it must be shown that the subject in the case used the U. S. Postal Service or commercial couriers such as FedEx etc. which have been included in the federal law").

I'm sure the PI's, FBI, and the US attorney's office would love to nail some doucher ripping off kids. Nobody wants agent Johnson knocking on their door and flashing a badge. I bet if you mentioned this little tidbit of info to him your baits might appear on your doorstep in the near future. He is obviously not that smart and a scumbag. He also probably doesn't know that it is actually very serious. (many douchers have gone down to mail fraud exhibit A is the enron guy). Dutch Schultz, the famous 1920's NYC gangster, once said "Only an idiot robs a post office, and I don't want any idiots working for me."

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Just read the whole thread...

Pretty much why I have a knot in my stomach till I get working tracking number from whoever I bought a bait from. Hope it works out for you bro. I would nail this dude with any charges you can bring against him.

Would definitely help to have contact information (track people down and pm them) of anyone that he's ripped off recently. If you had several instances documented when you approached the authorities, it would really help you get your case heard and get some resolution.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

This thread was sent to me by a swimbait underground member who saw that this same individual being discussed here has scammed someone on BBC.

I thought that some of you may like to know that we at BBC have put so much heat on this individual already today that he's closed down all of his youtube accounts this evening and will soon be getting a visit from the Syracuse Police Department.

If any of you have any additional information I can provide to the police about his scams, what has been stolen, or anything else, please let me know via PM. We aren't going to let this slide - he's stolen from far too many people and no one has stood up and put an end to it until now...

This thread was sent to me by a swimbait underground member who saw that this same individual being discussed here has scammed someone on BBC.

I thought that some of you may like to know that we at BBC have put so much heat on this individual already today that he's closed down all of his youtube accounts this evening and will soon be getting a visit from the Syracuse Police Department.

If any of you have any additional information I can provide to the police about his scams, what has been stolen, or anything else, please let me know via PM. We aren't going to let this slide - he's stolen from far too many people and no one has stood up and put an end to it until now...

This is what it's all about. That little snake is getting what he deserves. Have you compiled a list of what he's stolen? Let me know how it turns out.

I just spoke with his parents and they are VERY disappointed in the actions of their son. They are willing to go through all of their son's tackle and make sure that everyone who had items stolen gets them back. I am working with some BBC members to get their items back and I know there is at least one of you guys here who was taken, so if you want your stuff back, let me know exactly what was taken via email - bronzeflybbc@gmail.com

Awesome of these guys to go above the call of duty. It's much appreciated. i will try to keep you guys updated with anything I hear. And I'm sure the other guys will do the same.