...A**holes.

Luke V.

That sucks..I bought a rod from a member on the other forum over a year.ago. He wanted money order, I mailed it to him, waited over a week, no email, no rod. So I started emailing him for tracking # or send my money back. No response for 3 or 4 days. He emails and tells me that he shipped the rod the day he received money order from me. I demand him to just send me the money back. No response for another 3 days and the rod shows up at the door via ups. couldnt believe I went through some crap for a shitty powell rod I overpaid some dumb stranger. sorry this is happening to you. You should wait out a few more days and see what happens before you put the guy on a blast on the forum. Strange things happen.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks..I bought a rod from a member on the other forum over a year.ago. He wanted money order, I mailed it to him, waited over a week, no email, no rod. So I started emailing him for tracking # or send my money back. No response for 3 or 4 days. He emails and tells me that he shipped the rod the day he received money order from me. I demand him to just send me the money back. No response for another 3 days and the rod shows up at the door via ups. couldnt believe I went through some crap for a shitty powell rod I overpaid some dumb stranger. sorry this is happening to you. You should wait out a few more days and see what happens before you put the guy on a blast on the forum. Strange things happen.

I'm a very reasonable person. This all happened about a week ago. Judging by what the other members have said, I'm not getting my bait.

"I'm a very reasonable person. This all happened about a week ago. Judging by what the other members have said, I'm not getting my bait"

I know Luke. He's as on the level as they come. Sounds like this other guy had a plan from the beginning. If not he could've easily sent back the baits or some sort of payment until it was worked out with the shipping company. At least a tracking number.

If I come across something worth helping you out Luke I'll hit you up

this is real sh*ty thing to do to a fellow fisherman. Unfortunately, I think it will continue to get worse. I think it is important as members of this forum to leave feed back for any and every transaction you do with a fellow member on the black market. I know if can be a pain and tedious but it will benefit every one.

I have seen some items come up on the BM that looked good but the poster was knew to the forum with zero feed back so I passed. If we can all make an effort to report good/bad transactions we will all benefit and hopefully get rid of the scumbags.

It would be cool if paypal had a better tool for private sales.Something like If a buyer and seller come to an agreement on a purchase, the buyer sends the money via paypal but the money goes into pending status. Then the seller has to provide a tracking number to the paypal transaction. Once the tracking number confirms the item has been delivered, the funds are released to the seller.

Sorry you got burned Luke, it sucks and I am sure you are really PO but you just got to take it on the chin and learn from it. I am certain this won't happen to you again.

Man you have his address, mail him a box of dog sh!t in zip lock bags. Even better find a box with the logo on it, say something like tacklewarehouse.....and of course be sure to stick a couple trebles in the poop for extra incentive.....

You gotta rig the bags/box just right so that when he opens it, the sh1t hits the fan, so to speak :shock:

Did you saw his name was pat? I don't see a pat listed at that address

David C Oconnor

(315) 488-9875

124 Maple Rd

Syracuse, NY 13219-1544

Associated: Dennis J Oconnor, Kathleen M Oconnor, Sylvia M Oconnor

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs_nf ... CB8Q8gEwAA

Yeah boy! dont ya just love technology!

Luke I would call that number listed and say this seems to a recurring theme with this guy and that you would rather get your baits back then involve the authorities for possible habitual mail fraud.. Have your Dad call... then if that doesn't work I'm sure with the right motivation from say a large group of callers might change their mind.. It won't be hard to find work phone numbers, neighbors, co-workers, home numbers etc..

My name is Patrick J Oconnor. I was born in 1965. I currently live in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. Before that, I lived in Alpharetta, GA from 2005 to 2007. Before that, I lived in Baldwinsville, NY from 2001 to 2005. I am related to William Oconnor, who is 90 years old and lives in Syracuse, NY. I am also related to Suzanne Oconnor, who is 91 years old and lives in Syracuse, NY. I am also related to David Oconnor, who is 55 years old and lives in Syracuse, NY. I am also related to Kimberly Oconnor, who is 44 years old and lives in Nazareth, PA. I am also related to Margaret Oconnor, who is 51 years old and lives in Syracuse, NY.

This is bullshit. We have some really cool kids on this site. Not only are they kids but they throw swimbaits and stick fish!Now to steal money from a kid??? I can't understand this ish!

Luke give me a call on Monday and I'll make this right!............................... 8-)

Your in good hands now Luke ;) Hopefully between me and your BAD experiences with this guy and putting the word out no one else will get taken by this snake. Once again the UNDERGROUND comes through... People can say what they like, but there is a lot of great people on this site. Proud to be a member.

This is bullshit. We have some really cool kids on this site. Not only are they kids but they throw swimbaits and stick fish!Now to steal money from a kid??? I can't understand this ish!

Luke give me a call on Monday and I'll make this right!............................... 8-)

Your in good hands now Luke ;) Hopefully between me and your BAD experiences with this guy and putting the word out no one else will get taken by this snake. Once again the UNDERGROUND comes through... People can say what they like, but there is a lot of great people on this site. Proud to be a member.

This is rad!

This guy's doing it on other boards too...

"Man I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but I feel everyone should be warned about Patrick Conner aka froggin17. I got into a trade with him,I sent my swimbaits and he was supposed to send me a reel for my son. Well after several IM's with no answer I decided to send a IM to the moderators. Long story short this guy is probably not one of the honest people on here and now my son is out 6 swimbaits and a reel. Just thought I'd warn the rest of us good guys before someone else does business with him.

P.S. He lives or at least thats where I sent my sons stuff to Syracuse NY."

Did you saw his name was pat? I don't see a pat listed at that address

David C Oconnor

(315) 488-9875

124 Maple Rd

Syracuse, NY 13219-1544

Associated: Dennis J Oconnor, Kathleen M Oconnor, Sylvia M Oconnor

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs_nf ... CB8Q8gEwAA

I'm beginning to think pat is his son possibly... apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The DSD supports that theory.