We are blessed

BASS_SWINGER

How lucky are we to be abel to afford and pursue trophy bass with swimbaits some more fortunate than other financial but just in general to have the freedom to pursue our passion with virtually no restrictions to very limited restrictions just to protect our fisheries. I know im extremly lucky that I had my dad and the freinds I have had to get into fishing and support me from either buying my gear and good gear at that when I was a kid to driveing us to Clearlake or whatever to camp. Even now I don't make alot of money never expect to be a rich man but I know the experiences that I have and alot of us have had and will have are worth more than material things money can buy us but the stories and memories we accumulate are priceless.I know recently I have realized this more than ever and I know that im so fortunate to have what I got and realize ya I probaly will never have a mother or a hinkle or various "unicorn" baits but I know there are people out there who will never have half that I got. I know there are people on here that would love to have the rods or baits that collect dust cause we can't throw them all at least i cant. I know there is nothing more i love to do more than wet a line no matter what i pursue from bluegill to billfish. Even have had a girl tell me i want you to look at me like you look at that fish referring to my pb bass I caught.... Sorry for the rant and lack punctuation........MERICA!!!

post-25987-0-44276200-1487822506_thumb.jpg