Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe this is still active.  About 3 weeks ago Garrett messaged me that I was next in line and to confirm my mailing address.  I asked him to bump me down one spot since I was heading  to a Cape Cod vacation with the family then.  I have not heard anything since.

BTW the striper fishing at the Cape Cod Canal was phenomenal the week I was there- lots of 20-25# stripers.  My most productive bait was a Slammer.  I took about 6 or 7 big stripers on that bait until one got me under a rock and swam away with the bait.  Who says Slammers are only for freshwater!

First off want to thank JC for starting this up and Garrett for keeping it moving along. I got out for a couple outings with the baby wake. First impression, great paint job. Even though it's getting pretty beat up its a great gill pattern. A lot smaller than I thought it would be. I have a wake jr so I was interest in size comparison. Threw it on a LDC production H paired with a curado DSV with 65 lbs braid. I thought it would be too much but man I feels like I could throw that thing a mile. I didn't even get that rolling tumbling cast that I've heard people complaint about. Great twitch bait. Walks very well and slithers thru pads a lot better than expected. Pretty fun bait over all.

Fishing was pretty slow but managed to scrape out a could bites. 2 ponds 2 fish nothing huge.

Some pics of a weekend in western mass.