Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

Good morning guys.Just wanted to clear the air since there's information coming out regarding 3:16 knockoffs.This Baby Wake was repainted for me last year by Paul Smith of Pizz Customs.I sent him 3 Baby Wakes and 1 Wake Jr that were pretty run down from seasonal wear and tear and needed a fresh coat of paint.Paul Pizz does phenomenal repaints and many of you utilize his talents as well.Other than those I just mentioned the rest of my 3:16 collection is factory paint and that's how I prefer them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and God Bless!

• 2 weeks later...

post-25338-0-94900900-1489357352_thumb.png

So I managed to scrape one out on the baby wake today. Sorry for the delay fellas got caught up in some things but I needed to fish this thing once more first session wasn't so long. Anyways went to lower Otay with my boys today got this lil dink but atleast I broke the seal on this bait. Never threw a 316 lure before but you can tell this guy is badass. Anyways it was a pleasure to crack this traveling bait off and good luck to the next guy. Shipping out tomorrow to the next. Once again thank you to JC for getting this thing started. Tight lines fellas. - L&S