----Beginner Baits Package Giveaway----

Campobassmaster

Hi SU,

Thought it was time to give back to the community and pay it forward, seeing how JC has been doing the same, it made me remember about the generosity a few members here had when they gave me a few baits when I made my first idiotic post asking for basically free or cheap baits.

I have been clearing out my baits I have found I don't want or need, and had some good beginner baits I just don't use. I know I made a faulty post back when I started as a beginner, which I still would consider myself to be, but these are still baits I don't really fish. 

I have the following baits I am willing to give to another guy in my position. I would prefer it to be a kid like me, but if anyone would like to say why they deserve it feel free to comment it below. I will ask a few other members for help making sure I pick a good home but the will be kept secret for now. 

Baits I will be giving out to a lucky new guy.

-Jackall Gantarel (When I got the bait I modified it to be a wake only by cutting off the diving fins)

it may not be the prettiest but the gantarel was my first ever big bait and the first one I caught fish on so I am giving away my other one.

-Optimum Boom Boom Weedless, only 1 of them and a pack of 9/0 mustad hooks with it.

-Spro BBZ1 Jr 6" - Bait lost its tail, i will either get another one or add some sort of other tail

-Jackall Giron good little small glide you can throw even on spinning gear

-Savage Gear Glide Swimmer 168 another nice starter glide, rainbow trout

(WCswimbaiting and smallieaddict123 are excluded from this, being my brother and a friend)

Thanks SU

Jack

I would love to be considered. This is going to be my first full season of throwing swimbaits. Any thing to help me along my way would be great. Everyone says fish fish fish with swimbaits. That's what my hopes are this year to fish strong with only swimbaits. My problem is don't know what to begin with. So this could be a great opportunity for me to get started .

If there are multiple people who I believe should deserve something, I am willing to work out a deal where you possibly pay half the shipping or a small fee as I would like to help who I can, but shipping away 5 different baits would cost a good amount.

I will also be adding in a Line Thru 8" Savage Gear Trout in Slow Sink

Edited by Campobassmaster

I'd greatly appreciate some baits to help me start out swimbaiting! I'm 15 years old and live in ND, not many guys in my local bass club use big swimbaits, so I'm really excited thinking about all the naive bass I can catch! Thanks for doing this, it's great to see people helping out young/new anglers! Also, if you need help with shipping fee's I would help!

I would like to be considered for your offer. I'll pay shipping for your generous offer. I just got into the scene over the winter as it is not popular out here in the Northeast. I want to get into chucking big baits, but do not have the cash flow to start diving in (paying for half my college tuition). After I get set with a cash flow again, I will follow your lead and help out the new kids that are in the same position we are/were. Happy 'Baiting

• 2 weeks later...