Last one before reality set in again

Delawhere?

Really was enjoying these last few weeks that felt more like May than February. Well got to put another Slaunch in the yak! She was 24 1/2" and fat . Waiting on a scale to get here from the warehouse, and that probably cost me a verified swimbait PB,Which stands at 8#'s on the dot. Caught her last year on the same bait, just two different sink rates, the one and only PIZZ SHADLEY. There's something about that baits size and movement this time of year that the bigger fish are eating compared to the 250. I have caught about 15 on the 250 in the last couple weeks, but all 2-3 #'s. I'm thinking the 250 fish have been hitting more out of aggression or dominance than feeding maybe? I don't know just thinking out loud. Now I just have to wait for the damn wind gusts to die down, hopefully soon, so I can get out droppin bombs on them again!!!

Oh, here's the feesh

post-18863-0-66205200-1488621474_thumb.png

Lol, yeah she pulled pretty good! But I try to show them who's in charge pretty quick if at all possible. Had to learn that one the hard way on what most definite coulda, woulda, been an all time PB last fall!

Got2be, I did change the setting to chrome, but they really have awesome color this time of year when the water is clear. The mill ponds here are really shallow, many not more than five or six ft deep at most so they can't help but get a lot of sun.