Looking for GIANT baits.

bigesoxlures

Hello everyone, im a pike angler from europe who really enjoys using giant lures.

I really enjoy using lures that weight 24oz+ and are 16+inches long such as the 16 inch line thru trout or the 2 pounder bulldawg.

I am looking to expand my collection of lures that size and would appreciate if you guys could tell me what else is there available on the market.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wow. That's taking it to a whole new level right there... I have no insight to offer other than recognition and awe. Largest I own is 14.4 as I recall weighing and only recently found gear capable of throwing it. In truth I'm scared of the weight, I like my shoulder the way it is. You must have balls of tungsten carbide, brother. Damm. I'll be following this thread. Best wishes.

You need to look towards Japan and Europe..lucky lures is in Europe and he makes some pretty big pike lures..

Wildlures in Japan makes some in 300-500mm range

Kurouto makes a few over 320mm

Savage gear, northern bastard bait Co, and a few others name escaping for large soft baits

@bigslant,

I do remeber seeing a big 50cm swimbait video from wildlures, but there was no other info. Do you or anyone else know how much it weights?

@good year 71

Not sure if I should encpurage you to face your fears or not, on one hand, I have gear that is capable of casting up to 48 oz, so I do know that lures that size can be casted with the right gear, but on the other hand, im 19 so what do I know about constant back and shoulder pains lol.

I remeber seeing a few pictures of 14+inch swimbaits from deps 2 years ago, did those ever go on sale?

In those sizes you should really look at the Muskie world instead of bass. The monster medussa, intimidator, 12" phantom, 12" phantom soft tail, hardhead magnum, svartzonker giant mcrubber, pounder Minnesota underdawg, etc would all be some giant baits to look into for casting.

@cranky

I already have the 3 biggest lures available in the muskie world, the 2 pounder bulldawg (28oz), the mammoth curly sue (23oz) and the 16 inch line thru trout (24oz). I am mostly here for info about big japanese swimbaits.

(I am missing a few 21+ inch trolling crankbaits but already know where to finde them online)

@G3bassin

Those look really cool, I really do hope someone has more info on them

Most bass fishermen here don't really throw swimbaits much bigger than 12" , maybe a few throwing 14" baits. Like bigslant said, your best bet is to look at the Japan and Europe markets.