Mike Shaw

Luke1046

have my first slammer 9inch in bass color currently being made by Mike. eBait is where i got mine... but i emailed Mike because I wanted a more green than brown color with his twist...he replied No Problem... good stuff, good guy. I night fish lots in the summer... its the one joint original.. going to take close to 5 weeks from order to mailbox, no biggie for quality

• 4 weeks later...

Had a slammer get away from me on a cast at night fishing it close to the bank, went right into the rocks and shattered the bill also took a good chunk of wood out of the head. Hit up Mr Shaw about paying for a repair and he said sent it on down (crazy because I had no idea he lived literally about 3 hours south of me) I sent the bait out with return postage in the box and sent him a follow up email telling him before he sent the bait back to send me his PayPal or I could send him a check for the repair. Bait was returned a couple of weeks latter and he never said a word about paying. Costumer service is on point with Mr shaw, I even asked him after seeing that he lived in the area I was fishing the bait when it broke if he could give me any pointers to fishing it and he extended his personal number and said call he anytime and we will have a long divustion on it. Hats off to this man. Actually was down in that area a couple of weeks back fishing and saw his truck parked at the boat launch, was really hoping to bump into him to thank him in person but never saw him on the water. Buy baits with confidence from this man he really cares about his customers.