BEWARE of member Swimbaitturtle

bigfish85

I didn't burn anyone on the reel An I got a different PayPal I'm his brother in law I do Amit that An I bought a ton of his stuff off him the reel is mine tho he has 13 fishing reel still unlike him I don't need to burn ppl I'm married An got my ish together unlike him right now

I didn't burn anyone on the reel An I got a different PayPal I'm his brother in law I do Amit that An I bought a ton of his stuff off him the reel is mine tho he has 13 fishing reel still unlike him I don't need to burn ppl I'm married An got my ish together unlike him right now

The guy who wanted your reel said you gave him the same paypal addy as swimbaitturtle. He also told me you gave him some song and dance about the 13 reel having a plastic gear and not a metal one as a factory error that you claimed they were going to fix. Why not mention that when you listed it up on this site? anything else is simply suspicious.....and just by chance you are related to the guy caught scamming? Come dude really? You didn't allude to that when you came on here singing his praises in the first message I quoted.

There is no doubt in my mind, if it was going to happen on any website, that if a posse needed to be formed to go after people that try to scam others, it would be from this site.

Guys who aren't on the up and up are playing with fire, I assure you. And maybe you need to get your grammar in order too, you come off like a young kid with a B/S story.

Edited by floridaswimb8er

Cause o never really inspected it I got the reel literally 2 weeks ago from my uncle so I decided to check it out before I sold it to him an it felt not right An I heard something loose in it so I took it apart the thumb screw was missing An was jammed under the gear that's when I messaged him An told him if I was gonna scam him I would of sold it I sent it back yesterday I even have the tracking to it being mailed out to them I even took pictures

Cause o never really inspected it I got the reel literally 2 weeks ago from my uncle so I decided to check it out before I sold it to him an it felt not right An I heard something loose in it so I took it apart the thumb screw was missing An was jammed under the gear that's when I messaged him An told him if I was gonna scam him I would of sold it I sent it back yesterday I even have the tracking to it being mailed out to them I even took pictures

How old are you?

You some off as a young kid and you seemingly don't have your *ish together because here you are in the middle of getting called out for attempting to swindle someone with some dishonesty regarding not mentioning issues with the reel you were trying to sell. And that email thing is questionable at best.

Your lack of punctuation of any sort as well as your constant failure to throw a D on the end of AN(D) is disturbing. It is AND not An.

Edited by floridaswimb8er

Next time you're making a post try to remember periods aren't just for women.

My thoughts exactly. Whether you are Swimbaitturtle, or his brother in law, please refrain from using the internet. Clearly, it is not the right place for you.

How old are you?

You some off as a young kid and you seemingly don't have your *ish together because here you are in the middle of getting called out for attempting to swindle someone with some dishonesty regarding not mentioning issues with the reel you were trying to sell. And that email thing is questionable at best.

Your lack of punctuation of any sort as well as your constant failure to throw a D on the end of AN(D) is disturbing. It is AND not An.

Just so happens that Dustin (swimbaitturtle) also never adds a d to the word and! What a coincidence...