BEWARE of member Swimbaitturtle

bigfish85

Not undermining anyone's bummer dealing in the least....

If anything i share because I'm perplexed...

I just dealt with the guy a few days ago in the evening with no issues. I inquired about the the Burrito Taquito lot of 4, & he said it was spoken for, ( like he should for others it looks like...) but that he had a few extra new and still package he could let go (Gill and Shad) for $45 saying $5 is for shipping, appreciative of the offer and great price I promptly paid without hesitation asking for tracking when he could. He confirmed funds were received and that he'd hit me with tracking the next morning. Next day I got a pm with an actual picture of the USPS receipt.  All was well. Now I had a few guys reach out to warn me that same night like moments too late because of my inquiry on the lot thread I assume but I had already paid.. The nod was still appreciated. One of the guys had actually bought the lot just before me asking about it and I'm waiting curious to hear back if he received his as well. He had heard iffy things and was worried maybe the dude did to me what he did to some of you as he had just paid for the lot, but no dice, baits came a day or 2 later, opened but new, but shhh at least they arrived at all apparently! I just got lucky I guess.

I'm sorry to hear whats happened to others this really sucks. It's odd he followed through with me and burned others doesn't really make sense. 

Edited by BigBaitThirty

Not undermining anyone's bummer dealing in the least....

If anything i share because I'm perplexed...

I just dealt with the guy a few days ago in the evening with no issues. I inquired about the the Burrito Taquito lot of 4, & he said it was spoken for, ( like he should for others it looks like...) but that he had a few extra new and still package he could let go (Gill and Shad) for $45 saying $5 is for shipping, appreciative of the offer and great price I promptly paid without hesitation asking for tracking when he could. He confirmed funds were received and that he'd hit me with tracking the next morning. Next day I got a pm with an actual picture of the USPS receipt.  All was well. Now I had a few guys reach out to warn me that same night like moments too late because of my inquiry on the lot thread I assume but I had already paid.. The nod was still appreciated. One of the guys had actually bought the lot just before me asking about it and I'm waiting curious to hear back if he received his as well. He had heard iffy things and was worried maybe the dude did to me what he did to some of you as he had just paid for the lot, but no dice, baits came a day or 2 later, opened but new, but shhh at least they arrived at all apparently! I just got lucky I guess.

I'm sorry to hear whats happened to others this really sucks. It's odd he followed through with me and burned others doesn't really make sense.

Im glag things worked out well for you man, but he definitely gave me a bunch of bs. Even the e-check refund that he sent me through paypal is being delayed....

Hello Dominick Sinor ,

An eCheck payment from Dustin Sanderski was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

I've chatted online with this guy before.  He comes across as relatively normal which makes it even weirder.  He had MODERATELY believable excuses for the soft baits (this was before I saw all the conversations posted).  He said he posted those pics from the ebay site cuz he had just bought one of each and that was his only pic.  That made no sense cuz he paid like 95 bux to turn around and sell for 70.  To which he replied he had truck repairs and shouldnt have bought them.  I said to send me a pic of him holding the baits if he had them.  This seemed to blow his mind.  He said he would at 5.  Obviously he never did.  I know he's had normal transactions as well as bad ones which is just odd.  to be honest I think he has some serious issues including a compulsion to lie and steal.  Obviously I told him it was pretty horrible to be stealing period, but from other fisherman and youngster fisherman, all who work for their money, its gonna catch up to him.

Harrison, I dont have the exact baits you got ripped off for but I have a brand new weedless taquito you can have.  Shoot me a PM brother.

I can't believe this i have dealt with him on Facebook multiple times with no issue from what I've read on here An FB seems like it happens when he sends out multiple packages but this time no one got baits not cool I know the last time he got called out on FB he said that he messed up on post codes but took care of it I know one of the guys said he finally got his bait but not sure about the other guy this is just really odd in my mind

I paid this mother f*cker last Monday for his Tiny Klash. He said he shipped it but I still have no bait. Some people are real pieces of dog sh*I!

If you haven't yet, you should probably dispute the payment on paypal. Did you do goods and services?

I opened a dispute for the burritos and he refunded my money. Not the best situation but glad i paid the fees on this one. Use this as a lesson, only deal with reputable SU members! And if they're new, pay the fees until they can build a reputation.

I can't believe this i have dealt with him on Facebook multiple times with no issue from what I've read on here An FB seems like it happens when he sends out multiple packages but this time no one got baits not cool I know the last time he got called out on FB he said that he messed up on post codes but took care of it I know one of the guys said he finally got his bait but not sure about the other guy this is just really odd in my mind

Well, why don't you come clean then, because I think you are him. You tried to scam Chris K with the 13 Concept A reel yesterday and you have the exact same paypal address as the other guy.......sooooo, if it walks like a duck?