Biggish Semi Expensive Glide?

Nolan Aker

I really appreciate the offer, but as previously mentioned, I'm thinking more long term on this and am not ready to drop any cash today. Thank you anyway, its a very kind gesture.

Enough with this. Nolan, you really should grab this bait. If you and Top Ramen are willing to trust me, I'll pay for the bait and receive it for you. I'll forward $110PP+4% on your behalf to receive it, when you get your money you pay me $110PP and I'll eat the fees and shipping signature delivery USPS to your door for you. It will arrive in the exact same unopened package I receive it in.

No joke, no game, no lie, I don't need or want the bait. If I did I'd have already bought it. Being 15 years old and stepping proper will serve you well in life. I think you'll find, assuming you continue proper path, that good things tend to happen to good people. If you want the bait, and both you guys trust me, it's yours. Please do follow through for me, I do not need this bait. Only if you're serious, please. If we do this, both of you contact me via PM and we'll make it happen. Be good.

I'll tell you what, since you're a youngster, I'll hook you up if you're interested. I've got an OG SK250 for sale in the black market section for $125. I'll convert it, tune and ship it to you for $110 if you promise you will throw it. think of it as a noob special. There's not a more proven ten inch bait than the slide swimmer.

Message me if you want it.

bloody carp.jpg

Deps 250 is the best glide, I'd take that deal if I were you ^^^^^^

Enough with this. Nolan, you really should grab this bait. If you and Top Ramen are willing to trust me, I'll pay for the bait and receive it for you. I'll forward $110PP+4% on your behalf to receive it, when you get your money you pay me $110PP and I'll eat the fees and shipping signature delivery USPS to your door for you. It will arrive in the exact same unopened package I receive it in.

No joke, no game, no lie, I don't need or want the bait. If I did I'd have already bought it. Being 15 years old and stepping proper will serve you well in life. I think you'll find, assuming you continue proper path, that good things tend to happen to good people. If you want the bait, and both you guys trust me, it's yours. Please do follow through for me, I do not need this bait. Only if you're serious, please. If we do this, both of you contact me via PM and we'll make it happen. Be good.

I would be all over this except not only do I not have enough for the bait, I would need a much heavier rod too. I really really appreciate the offer from both you and top ramen but I don't think i can do it right now. Don't get me wrong for a second. I want the bait and couldn't be more grateful of this community, I'm just not ready for the investment of the bait plus a rod and a reel.