RAFFLE FOR A CAUSE 2.0

BigSlant

Six months ago.. if you told me this type of "family" existed in the swimbait world, I wouldnt have believed it.. you guys are absolutely the best! Congrats to the winners. Thank you for all who donated, you've slightly restored my faith in the kindness of community.. Bigslant, you are the man! Matty, I hope that your everything turns around for your family.. We're pulling for you. 

-Ipleadthefish

Swimbait family,

I wish I could personally thank each and everyone who donated and/or purchased a ticket to make this possible. I can't get over all the kind words and generosity we've received through the course of this raffle. There are no words to express how much this means to us. It doesn't surprise me one bit the swimbait community would come together and help a fellow fisherman out in a time of need. THANK YOU!

Big shout out to the guys at BABC \m/ for getting this raffle started and an ever bigger one to Anthony (BigSlant) for taking the helm. Thanks brother, from the bottom of our hearts.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for the donations!

-Matt (pickle)

Thanks SU for letting us barrow your site.