Anybody heard from Jason St. Mary/Phoney Frog USA???

pzoutdoors

Their operation is insane man. You know what they say, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".  I know they mean the best and I think they are honest people with a good product, but communication is booty.

9 hours ago, northeast_trev said:

Bump

Got a surprise email today from Phoney. The shad I ordered on 4/27/2016 will finally be shipping tomorrow. Honestly forgot about it until today

Wow

Does this mean that my recent order over a month ago with 6 months wait time should be expected around this time next year? 

Yeah sumo, he is over a year out. My baits are getting ready and I was in March of last year. Probably should just buy used ad save yourself the hassle. Northeast trev’s order was probably one from when they lost their list. Surprised they found it but glad he will get his baits. 

• 3 weeks later...

So out of a 5 bait order, and after checking in 3 weeks after they told me the were getting my order ready, one gill is ready (out of three) guess they aren’t doing batches of colors. They are upset about flippers but after how long it takes, you lose interest in the baits. My order was match of last year...

• 10 months later...
On 11/4/2017 at 3:12 PM, pzoutdoors said:

Still no resolution to this....lots of additional promises and new deadlines set (and since broken).  They (Jason & Tommy) are always polite through email/IG but I'm getting really sick of being lied to OVER AND OVER again.  Tommy.....Jason.....send me my damn bait back!

Without painting it? DM me on Instagram is you can please

To all who got to know me working with Jason. We has some disagreements what parted ways. I am sorry for this because I always put you first and I hope he keeps up with that. I was thinking of dabbling with making my own lures that will be of high quality as I already know what goes into making and designing a top quality lure. If anyone has any type of lure they would like but cannot get or find get me know and I will see if I can do it. Follow and DM me on my Instagram page Killer Kutz vinyl. These high dollar lure prices are ridiculous and I'm hoping to change that with my work. Right now I have started a company called Killer Kutz vinyl designs and I am making vinyl decals of any size up to 24" wide and as long as you wish. I also do custom T-shirt for companies or anyone who want anything on a shirt, custom printed coffee mugs ball caps and more. If you are Interested, follow me on Instagram @killerkutzvinyl or on Facebook under Killer Kutz vinyl designs. Thanx in advance for all of everyone's support and I really enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you in the future. Semper Fi.

On 10/18/2017 at 12:11 PM, Mountainryan said:

He probably hasn't painted it becuase apparently you can't just paint where you make your soft baits. I don't get it but oh well. They literally built a small shed/ building to paint in and last check it was almost done. Maybe we will get baits by next spring

The soft baits we're made in my shop? Kinda confused here